EMDP2 (FY22) Selections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fmaag131621

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Anyone else anxiously waiting for EMDP2 selections to be released? We’re almost there!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I sure am. It’s my second time applying and second time getting an interview. Hopefully we hear some good news in these next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed. What branch are you? I’m Navy.

Reactions: 1 user
I sure am. It’s my second time applying and second time getting an interview. Hopefully we hear some good news in these next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed. What branch are you? I’m Navy.
I’m in the Air Force and first time applying. I’m definitely hoping for good news as well! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep, navy here. Hoping we hear this week or next.

Im a recent graduate of the program. If you guys have any questions Im happy to answer them

Reactions: 1 users
My friend who also applied was told by her mentor who recently graduated EMDP2 that results are probably gonna be delayed until late FEB 2022 :(

My friend who also applied was told by her mentor who recently graduated EMDP2 that results are probably gonna be delayed until late FEB 2022 :(
Dang, a few applicants said they were told Jan 31 by the program?! Do you know if their mentor is working with the admissions office, or is assuming based on how it’s been in the past?

Dang, a few applicants said they were told Jan 31 by the program?! Do you know if their mentor is working with the admissions office, or is assuming based on how it’s been in the past?
I was told Jan 31; I'm sure this is a pretty solid date.

I was told Jan 31; I'm sure this is a pretty solid date.
Awesome. I’m hoping that if it does end up getting significantly delayed from the original timeline we were given, they’ll reach out and let us know.

She said her mentor was “very close” with Dr Green and Mr Ruiz… who knows at this point. When did they tell you Jan 31?

In case anyone didn’t get the email:

“To date, we have conducted two selection boards and will schedule one more next week for the remaining applicants. At the conclusion of the third and final board, interviewed applicants will be ranked and the selection process for the 9th cohort will come to a close. Selection status notifications will be sent out at the end of next week or early the following week (February 7th) in the form of personally addressed letters for all applicants who received interviews.”

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
In case anyone didn’t get the email:

“To date, we have conducted two selection boards and will schedule one more next week for the remaining applicants. At the conclusion of the third and final board, interviewed applicants will be ranked and the selection process for the 9th cohort will come to a close. Selection status notifications will be sent out at the end of next week or early the following week (February 7th) in the form of personally addressed letters for all applicants who received interviews.”
Was this in response to a personal inquiry or did EMDP2 send it unsolicited? I reached out to EMDP2 Wednesday and I’m wondering if they’re going to send a mass update.

Was this in response to a personal inquiry or did EMDP2 send it unsolicited? I reached out to EMDP2 Wednesday and I’m wondering if they’re going to send a mass update.
This was sent to everyone who had reached out to the program asking for a timeline update

If anyone gets an acceptance email, would you mind stating your branch?

Or a rejection, really if you hear either way

If anyone gets an acceptance email, would you mind stating your branch?
Well, I just got an acceptance for Navy at 5:20 EST

Last edited:
  • Care
Received mine at 2:02 pm (Pacific). Air Force

Do you think they are sending them out Branch by Branch, or alphabetical order?

-Also, congratulations.
Hey! I know two marines, an AF, and 3 Navy that have heard so far. I'm not sure what order they're going in, it doesn't have any pattern that I can pick up on

Has anyone heard of someone getting a rejection letter yet?

It is driving me crazy that I haven't heard anything.

It is driving me crazy that I haven't heard anything.
The deadline to return our acceptances is Feb 8. I’m thinking after they receive all the ones already sent they will shuffle any remaining seats (due to deferrals or whatever else) and send out any remaining acceptances, assign alternates and send rejection letters. Hopefully everyone will have a final answer by next week

The deadline to return our acceptances is Feb 8. I’m thinking after they receive all the ones already sent they will shuffle any remaining seats (due to deferrals or whatever else) and send out any remaining acceptances, assign alternates and send rejection letters. Hopefully everyone will have a final answer by next week
Hi I’m Navy as well. Unfortunately I didn’t receive a selection email and got a waitlist email instead. I was wondering if you could offer me some advice as you did get selected for cohort 9. Thank you in advance.

Hi I’m Navy as well. Unfortunately I didn’t receive a selection email and got a waitlist email instead. I was wondering if you could offer me some advice as you did get selected for cohort 9. Thank you in advance.
Hey, feel free to pm me! I’d be happy to help you in any way I can

Hi! I’m applying FY 23. I’m gonna PM you if that’s ok.