E submit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PTPTPT333

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just submitted my application, and got a notification that reads

"You have successfully submitted your application to PTCAS.

Before your application can be placed in the verification queue, your application must have a status of "Complete" and be assigned a Complete Date. In order to become "Complete" PTCAS requires the following:

1. Application is e-submitted and payment has been received.
  2. All required US and Canadian transcripts have been received."
My last transcript just arrived, about a day after I got the above notification. How do I know when I've been added to the verification line? Where can I see "complete date?"

Members don't see this ad.

Is you go to application status it should say verified. Your transcript (have to be verified by them), letters of rec, hours and GRE Scores have to be in there also to be considered complete from a school.

Is you go to application status it should say verified. Your transcript (have to be verified by them), letters of rec, hours and GRE Scores have to be in there also to be considered complete from a school.

I am just confused because I didn't get a notification that my application has been added to the verification queue. I have everything completed (aside from GRE scores which i listed as "plan to take on X day"). I have references, hours, school specific q and and payment complete. Just curious if I need to do anything else to be placed in verification line.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't think it'll tell if it's been verified. Check under status and it should say if it's complete, verified or pending to the schools you're applying.

I am just confused because I didn't get a notification that my application has been added to the verification queue. I have everything completed (aside from GRE scores which i listed as "plan to take on X day"). I have references, hours, school specific q and and payment complete. Just curious if I need to do anything else to be placed in verification line.

I don't think it'll tell if it's been verified. Check under status and it should say if it's complete, verified or pending to the schools you're applying.
It hasn't been verified. I know that it hasn't because my transcripts just got there today. I'm wondering if it notifies you when you are on the wait list..

If your transcript got there today it takes them a couple hours to go over it and calculate your GPA.

It hasn't been verified. I know that it hasn't because my transcripts just got there today. I'm wondering if it notifies you when you are on the wait list..