D'Youville College of Pharmacy - Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soumilsheth

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys !!! Just wanted to get to know everyone that got accepted for Class of 2016 !!!
Really excited to for this !!

Please post here your comments and concerns...

Members don't see this ad.

hey, have you decided where to live?

most likely in the dorm apartments since i dont know anyone over there.. how abt you ??

Members don't see this ad :)
The dorm is more than 8k and is only for 9 months!! I don't know anyone else too but I
am still looking around to see if there's any apartments available around school.

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Connections Office maintains a listing of off campus apartments as an alternative to campus housing. They can be reached at 716-829-7766, or [email protected]

I will be joining the class of 2016 this fall as well!

I got Alternate Status, anyone know what this is exactly?

yes the dorm is def expensive :( but if you live off campus then you are gonna end up paying the same as the dorm... i am not sure either.. i cant find too many places off campus which are near the campus..

I've decided to live off campus. It is about the same price maybe even a little bit more expensive, but it is my own place with no roommates. I searched around 15-18 apartments in the 4 days I was there last week. What was recommended to me are the suburbs north of Buffalo to find something of quality and cleanliness and decent space. I heard south of Buffalo gets hit hard with snow a lot more than other areas. Unfortunately my place is about 20 mins away from campus a little more than what I wanted, plus who knows how long extra it will take during the snow days.

Hey guys! I'm in the inaugural class at DYCSOP. For those looking for housing, you should definitely look in the Elmwood, Allen or north buffalo areas. Elmwood and Allen are fun streets with many stores, bars, restaurants and art galleries. North Buffalo is nice too. There is a street, Hertel Avenue, that is similar to elmwood but in the N. Buffalo Area. Definitely check those areas out. There many students, families and professionals that live, work and play in those areas. I used to live on Auburn Ave and my friends lived on Richmond Ave. Check those streets out too b/c there are many apartments for rent.

Hope this helps!!!

hey, i am thinking about applying to D'YOUVILLE for pharmacy and i just wanted to know what pcat scores you applied with. Thanks

Pharmcas says 60, website says 65, I applied in mid 50's, and I know everyone in my interview group were definitely 60s and above

I am Pharmacy student at D'youville college of Pharmacy, I scored 70 in my PCAT. I m pretty sure if you score about 55 percentile, you have 90 % chances you will get in. Good Luck !!!

Hello everyone! I got this link while I was searching for housing around Dyouville since I just got accepted to Dyouville OT program. I am from Queens, NY so have to move to Buffalo. I have looked for the student complex and the dorm option and its kind of expensive. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions regarding apartment/ off campus living around Dyouville, or anyone looking for room mate? I will be starting my classes this fall. Any kind of information or suggestion is highly appreciated at this time. Thanks in advance.