Drug Testing Questions:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You're*.

No wonder you failed.

Keep failing, please. I'd like a chicken burrito with pico de gallo, medium salsa, cheese and lettuce.

Thanks. Now you're 4/4.

LMAO! <=== I just figured out what this means, and now I'm hungry.

Members don't see this ad :)
You're*.

No wonder you failed.

Keep failing, please. I'd like a chicken burrito with pico de gallo, medium salsa, cheese and lettuce.

Thanks. Now you're 4/4.

What did I fail? my PCAT? how do you fail the PCAT? I mean come on you have to come back strong! that was awful

Also some scores to throw at you 84 in the bio and 98 on the chemistry subsection! UP yours!!

You're*.

No wonder you failed.

Thanks. Now you're 4/4.

I was going to say something but I figured I'd let you have you're* fun. :laugh:

Just get it over with and compare **** sizes. I'm sure you both have better things to be doing :)

I never once mentioned my PCAT score/subscores.

Hey, his name is "I failed my test", and in a pharmacy forum, that has to mean PCAT. And while you can't really fail a percentile-driven test, there are functional failing scores (E.g., <15 composite).
:idea:

Members don't see this ad :)
Failedmytest, didn't you have a psyduck picture up recently or was that someone else?

What did I fail? my PCAT? how do you fail the PCAT? I mean come on you have to come back strong! that was awful

Also some scores to throw at you 84 in the bio and 98 on the chemistry subsection! UP yours!!

Pretty sure my 91 in Chem and 98 in Biology beats your 84 and 98

And mine is bigger, red and underlined which makes it even cooler than yours

Is this what is known as a "troll"?

I hate trolls

troll.jpg

Last edited:
You're*.

No wonder you failed.

Thanks. Now you're 4/4.

Really...? You never cease to amaze me. You keep saying what I'm thinking while I'm reading this thread. What's funny is, the guy is still spelling it incorrectly after you've pointed it out. I need to know what school you're going to. I applied to all the pharmcas schools. My aunt and uncle paid for all my applications. I need to find the supplemental application in my email for the school you're going to so I can finish that up and maybe get in and finally give you that high five. I'm sure it's a terrible way to predict someone's intelligence, but I do so by looking at his grammar and spelling.

Also, I think a little less than half the people I know in pharmacy schools smoke or take some kind of pain killer/benzo/muscle relaxer recreationally, though not regularly.

What drives me crazy, is that you people actually worry about grammar, talk about not having a life. :sleep:

Ifailedmytest can count to.....potato!

I mean really the sad thing is you sat there and after 30 minutes it came to you, "this guy can count to potato" WOW see this is why people shouldn't smoke weed!

I mean really the sad thing is you sat there and after 30 minutes it came to you, "this guy can count to potato" WOW see this is why people shouldn't smoke weed!
Actually, I looked at your avatar and the first thing that came to mind was this...

http://memegenerator.net/Instances/605/******-Girl-i-can-count-to-potato91.jpg

What drives me crazy, is that you people actually worry about grammar, talk about not having a life. :sleep:

Sorry, I got an 80 in PSAT writing and 780 in SAT writing. Terrible-as grammar just stands out to me. Also, pretty much anyone I talk to doesn't speak and spell like an idiot, so I'm not used to people who do.

the last 20+ posts have made me forget what the OP asked. lol

the last 20+ posts have made me forget what the OP asked. lol

With a question like that, I don't know how it could have possibly stayed on topic for 200+ posts in a row lol

Man, I just skipped to this page after reading the first page and it went from pretty good conversation to pretty stupid in a hurry.

I don't know if this was brought up, but I was in Breckenridge over winter break and they had just recently passed something or other that made it legal to carry a certain amount of marijuana with you and smoke it as long as it wasn't in public.

I am far from a grammar nazi but it really bothers me when college (hell, high school) students do not know the difference between there/they're/their and your/you're.

You have a point and have given me something to think about- legalize it all (including prostitution) and let people ruin their own lives while taxing the **** out of it. Hmmm...why not? I think prostitution should definitely be legal, but that is a whole other discussion.

Yeah- prohibition didn't work out at all and it gave rise to a lot of organized crime. But, it also contributed to womens liberation from the Protestant Victorian Era via speakeasies, jazz, etc. Interesting period in history if you ask me :)

I love how, through the art of conversation, a simple question about drug testing slowly evolves into legalizing prostitution...AWESOME!!!:cool:

what happens if weed is legalized ? It's on the california ballot this year so go vote vote vote !!!!!!!! (unless your against it :thumbdown:)

It will be taxed extremely heavily.

The question at hand is whether or not it would be acceptable for pharmacists to "Toke on the Chronic" if it were legalized for the general population at some point.

Man, I just skipped to this page after reading the first page and it went from pretty good conversation to pretty stupid in a hurry.

I don't know if this was brought up, but I was in Breckenridge over winter break and they had just recently passed something or other that made it legal to carry a certain amount of marijuana with you and smoke it as long as it wasn't in public.

One of my really good friends moved to Breck from south Florida and his brother came back with a shirt that says "Altitude ~10,000 ft: I think this whole town is high". Thought that was pretty funny even though I don't use drugs! lol

I love how, through the art of conversation, a simple question about drug testing slowly evolves into legalizing prostitution...AWESOME!!!:cool:

It's probably because some people consider them both a victimless crime.

Good... if it's legal then we need a way to balance the budget. lol

Pharmacists shouldn't be allowed to smoke when working. It's just like any other intoxicating drug. You would get your license revoked if you were practicing drunk or high on pills, though they are legal. So why wouldn't the same hold for marijuana? But should it be legalized? Hell ya. How many people die from tobacco and alcohol related deaths annually? It's TREMENDOUSLY more than deaths from marijuana. It's actually impossible to overdose from it. The stigma marijuana has is unfortunate. The reasons why it was outlawed was because it was thought to make people insane and violent. All of the claims from ~70 years ago have been scientifically proven to be untrue. Why is it still illegal if much worse substances aren't?

This post has gotten kind of interesting. I think someone should start a poll as to whether to legalize marijuana or not?

I think this would be interesting to see what pre-pharm students and pharmacists think.

I would start the poll, but I don’t know how.

This post has gotten kind of interesting. I think someone should start a poll as to whether to legalize marijuana or not?

I think this would be interesting to see what pre-pharm students and pharmacists think.

I would start the poll, but I don’t know how.

Well there's that, and then there's the issue of whether pharmacists should use it even if it is legal. Of course we all know that pharmacists have the same civil rights as every other citizen, and they are able to drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, etc... but should they? Should they do it less? At all? Will it affect the profession, or patients' trust? Who knows...?

How many people die from tobacco and alcohol related deaths annually? It's TREMENDOUSLY more than deaths from marijuana.

Deaths from marijuana = 0?

EDIT:
Apologies. I think you meant marijuana-related* deaths :)

"A recent study found that alcohol was the leading contributor to drug related deaths, causing nearly 400,000 deaths in a 20 year period while marijuana contributed only a marginal amount of less than 200 deaths in the same 20 year period."-MorganWrites.com

Last edited:
Deaths from marijuana = 0?

EDIT:
Apologies. I think you meant marijuana-related* deaths :)

"A recent study found that alcohol was the leading contributor to drug related deaths, causing nearly 400,000 deaths in a 20 year period while marijuana contributed only a marginal amount of less than 200 deaths in the same 20 year period."-MorganWrites.com

Great stat. That's crazy. Here's another to support my claim about marijuana overdose. It definitely surprised me. When someone told me that no one has ever overdosed from marijuana, I didn't believe them. So being a nerd, I researched it lol. Here's what I found:

Time Magazine stated in a Nov. 4, 2002 article "Is Pot Good For You?" by John Cloud:
"No one has ever died of THC [marijuana] poisoning, mostly because a 160-lb. person would have to smoke roughly 900 joints in a sitting to reach a lethal dose."

yet, the overall cost of marijuana would decrease drastically. The CA ballot has a tax of $50 for an ounce of marijuana. Currently (depending on your region and the quality of course) an ounce of marijuana will cost you upwards of $250 an ounce (more like 300+ for that dank stuff). How many other plants in the world cost $250 an ounce let alone $10 an ounce ? Even with a $50 tax the cost of an ounce of weed would probably be less than $100 if it were sold like alcohol/ciggs. Not to mention this would pretty much eliminate the drug cartels making money off marijuana and the war on drugs would not be able to justify its huge cost. (80% of all illegal drug users only use marijuana) And maybe california will make some extra money ? marijuana is the number 1 cash crop in CA :eek: (2nd is grapes) shows you how well prohibition works.

I guess basically i'm saying the hyperinflation of a weed is caused by its legal status, it barely costs anything to grow and it's not that hard either (not that I know personally).