Drink of choice on judgement day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wylie313

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok we all know that the dreaded day is coming up, and whether youre drinking to celebrate or drowning your sorrows i thought it would be fun to get some insight as to what bottle you guys will have on hand as you check.

for me i think i will break out the tanguray, a few ice cubes and a couple of olives. for those of you who will be checking at work, theres always the thermos or water bottle technique, so i dont wanna hear anyone complaining that their boss will freak!

Members don't see this ad.

Come on guys, I'm friends with a lot of pre-meds, and I can bet you that %90 of you won't be drinking unless you do well, plus drinking only feels good when you're celebrating something, imagine what it's like to wake up the next morning with a hang over and then on top of that remembering your MCAT score.

frank51 said:
Come on guys, I'm friends with a lot of pre-meds, and I can bet you that %90 of you won't be drinking unless you do well, plus drinking only feels good when you're celebrating something, imagine what it's like to wake up the next morning with a hang over and then on top of that remembering your MCAT score.
im def falling in the 10% and also, if you never stop drinking, the hangover can never come :D i may be a premed but i know how to enjoy myself as well!

Members don't see this ad :)
frank51 said:

You got a point. Now that I think of it, I drank and partied after I took the MCAT. I was doing fine until I was waiting in line for the bathroom and then one of my friends who also took the MCAT with me that day said something about it while he pouring out my drink and refilling it with soda. I started crying like there was no tomorrow. So maybe no drinks for me...except some shots for the bet...

There is this awesome champagne that is peachy tasting.. yes, from france and tastes like peaches.. I think it is called peche. Also, my parents have some really good red, sparkling merlot or something. They are all into these weird organic wines, but they taste good. Damn, I want to plan a post-MCAT-scores party, but I am afraid if I bombed it that I won't want to show my face... and if I did well, I might gloat. Eek....

Crown and Red Bull!!! The red bull really picks you up. I personally was dead ass tired after the test.

bottle of old grandad whiskey (the hard stuff, straight up) and a case of pennsylvania's finest... yuengling lager!

chilling the tanguray as we speak. one more good luck to everyone on this board, im sure you will all reach the scores that you deserve!!

p.s. anybody got any olives?? it just wont be the same without them :)

wylie313 said:
chilling the tanguray as we speak. one more good luck to everyone on this board, im sure you will all reach the scores that you deserve!!

p.s. anybody got any olives?? it just wont be the same without them :)

OMG I just saw that episode of The Simpsons (the one in your signature) last night...how bizarre :) - I love the Catch Me If You Can parody, that's my favorite part! :laugh:

ms2209 said:
OMG I just saw that episode of The Simpsons (the one in your signature) last night...how bizarre :) - I love the Catch Me If You Can parody, that's my favorite part! :laugh:
LOL yea it was a pretty funny one considering the last few seasons havent produced many stellar episodes( aside from homers week at rock & roll camp)

i thought that was the funniest thing i ever heard. :laugh:

This anxiety is driving me crazy..... I think I'll just be happy with the fact that it's over and I can finally plan what I'm going to do next....

I don't have a drink of choice anymore. I think I'm heading to the strip of local bars and then I'll decide. Anyone in San Diego care to join? :D

Now that the countdown has begun, I have opened a nice bottle of chardonay and will try not to stress too much. Good Luck Everyone!!!