Dress code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kgoebs18

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am attending PT school in a month and I wanted to get some pants that were business casual looking but also were comfortable. Are there any pants from a specific brand (for women) that you recommend?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just try them on and get the ones that are comfortable. As long as your skin is not exposed and the pants are not too tight, they should fit "professional" category.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone! I am attending PT school in a month and I wanted to get some pants that were business casual looking but also were comfortable. Are there any jogger type pants (for women) that you recommend?
It’s your life but jogger pants are not business casual

Members don't see this ad :)
I recommend scrubs for comfort and utility- there are lots of scrub pants that are made to look like they aren't scrubs. I didn't think about it until my therapy center made them mandatory.

Reactions: 1 users
Check out Lululemon On The Fly pant. Very comfy ankle length and has a more business casual look. A brand on Amazon called CRZ yoga has a really good alternative to that pant for a fraction of the price. I personally wear those to clinic and guest lectures and get tons of compliments and stay comfortable all day.

Reactions: 2 users
Get a cheap pair of khakis, after the first week everyone will be wearing sweats lol