Dr.PayItBack...Best Resource for Becoming a Pain Baller!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I guess he’s not getting his $250k student loans forgiven by the Biden administration?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

His comp model leaves a lot to be desired if you’re trying to be a baller unfortunately.

Fantastic resource for residents, fellows and new attendings for sure!

His comp model leaves a lot to be desired if you’re trying to be a baller unfortunately.

Fantastic resource for residents, fellows and new attendings for sure!

2.5-3 days a week for $450k and bennies is a good gig. Easy to have a massive “side” hustle with that.

Also, easy to get fast and lazy at that pace.

2.5-3 days a week for $450k and bennies is a good gig. Easy to have a massive “side” hustle with that.

Also, easy to get fast and lazy at that pace.

His place won’t let him work less than 5 days a week.

Can you elaborate? For those of us working 5 AM-9 PM, these things are a mystery...

Multiple posters have pointed out in the past on another thread that this looks like a great part time option.

I would agree with that but I work in a similar situation and there is no way I would be allowed to work “full time” for less than 40 hours per week even though I can put up the productivity numbers in less than that.

They want you to be available to answer the phone messages and tasks etc. Thats the nature of corporate medicine. They want to own your time.

They want you to be available to answer the phone messages and tasks etc. Thats the nature of corporate medicine. They want to own your time.

and you are the non-clinical admins' liability meat shield. they can come and go as they please so long as you are physically present and your license is on the line

and you are the non-clinical admins' liability meat shield. they can come and go as they please so long as you are physically present and your license is on the line

Truth