DPT or PT Job opening

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jryanm7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know of a job opening for a new PT or DPT graduate in Valdosta, GA. If you know of anyone interested it pays $80,000 to $110,000 starting salary. I met the physical therapy director...Steve. The Staff includes 2 Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeons and 6 well trained and experienced Therapists(2 PT's and 4 PTA's).

Monday - Thursday with every other Friday off work schedule. Contact Steve Sapp for further information at 229-232-7332 or [email protected].

Members don't see this ad.

Wow, sounds like a great job! If only I weren't still a student! lol

wow I'm in Tallahassee FL right now but too bad I'm still a student. i wonder if the salary is this high because it is in a rural area... i know the trend is that you can make more by living a rural area because there is more demand.

Members don't see this ad :)
high salary + new graduate = referral for profit business

I wish they would just get rid of this conflict of interest. It's not good for the PT profession or the patient. Hopefully getting rid of this concept is on the table in congress.

what do you guys mean by this? im under the impression that the PT will see more people to make up for the higher salary. which is bad for the PT profession as the last poster stated.