DPT Acceptance Information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

micki98

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied to 15 DPT programs starting in 2013 and have not heard from several schools. I am wondering if anyone has heard from University of Maryland - Baltimore, Florida Golf Coast, Nova Southeastern or Lynchburg?

Members don't see this ad.

I called Nova, they've reached their student quota. I haven't received anything regarding a waitlist or denial. I did apply late, so more than likely they didn't even look at my app since they've already offered slots to a bunch of students.

im not sure if lynchburg's class is full yet, but i got waitlisted about a month ago and officially got accepted into the program last week

Members don't see this ad :)
i'm almost sure both lynchburg and UMB do rolling admissions since Sept so their quota might be met.

Yeah heard word from umb rejected. You might want to call cus they lost my application so I had to call them to see

I received the mail from NOVA saying I'm rejected on 2/9.

I got an acceptance email from Florida Gulf Coast on 2/18. I never heard back from Nova so I emailed the admissions committee and they sent me an email saying that they were full 'as of now.' Hope you hear back!

What were your stats before being accepted to FGCU. Thank you, I will be applying for next cycle 2014.

Stats:
Cum GPA: 3.5
Science GPA: 3.66
GRE IN September

My cumulative and Prereq GPA were 4.0 and my GRE scores were:
V: 161
Q: 152
Writing: 5.5

Good luck!