Double Secret Probation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Consigliere

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm on it! The snowflakes were upset. Boo hoo....he's being mean!

Give me a f_ucking break. What a bunch of p_ussies. No wonder medicine is in the shape it's in. Gotta take the "moral high ground" while everyone sh_its on physicians. I don't give a rat's ass if I get banned for this post. Y'all can have medicine - I don't want it anymore. It is no longer the noble profession it once was.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Okay...
Reactions: 16 users
I'm on it! The snowflakes were upset. Boo hoo....he's being mean!

Give me a f_ucking break. What a bunch of p_ussies. No wonder medicine is in the shape it's in. Gotta take the "moral high ground" while everyone sh_its on physicians. I don't give a rat's ass if I get banned for this post. Y'all can have medicine - I don't want it anymore. It is no longer the noble profession it once was.

Am I missing something? U okay??

Reactions: 1 user
Am I missing something? U okay??
Always good. My "Midlevel Assassins" thread was moved to another forum and my post was edited because someone's feelings were hurt. I was subsequently placed on probationary status for the 394th time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Always good. My "Midlevel Assassins" thread was moved to another forum and my post was edited because someone's feelings were hurt. I was subsequently placed on probationary status for the 394th time.

Bro, it's not about whether anyone's feelings were hurt by making fun of her appearance or her misrepresentation of it.

Just think for a second- their propaganda is based entirely on this "brain of a doctor, heart of a nurse, we're the only ones who care about the patient and treat them holistically" nonsense....so how good does it look when their orgs make a nice propaganda booklet for the politicians out of some of those select quotes which frankly make everyone here look like a bunch of immature, insecure dbags who aren't refuting her claims on the evidence...

Physicians are clinically superior to NPs and other midlevel providers for myriad reasons- no reason to distract from that stone-cold fact.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.