Double blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nimbus

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

“sir please, don’t do this. Please get out of the car. We can figure this out.”

Dude ignores them and drives off. Where’s the pepper spray? The taser? The bullets?

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Even worse with the Kyle Rittenhouse, if you watch one of the videos, as he is walking towards the police line, someone even yells something along the lines of, "Hey, he just shot/killed a man.", and the police just let him pass on by.

Reactions: 2 users
Not all people are good. Police are people. Therefore not all police are good. I hear so much profoundly stupid & hyperpolarized opinions about this matter. In theory it should not be that hard to understand. Systems need to be in place to hold accountable all people for their actions. The difficult part is implementation of such systems.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not all people are good. Police are people. Therefore not all police are good. I hear so much profoundly stupid & hyperpolarized opinions about this matter. In theory it should not be that hard to understand. Systems need to be in place to hold accountable all people for their actions. The difficult part is implementation of such systems.
Amen. They are not held to the same standards as laypeople and that is a major problem.

“sir please, don’t do this. Please get out of the car. We can figure this out.”

Dude ignores them and drives off. Where’s the pepper spray? The taser? The bullets?

White boy has every reason to be scared for his life in last video. I can understand that.
However we can all acknowledge that had that have been a black man that would not have gone the same way. Ain’t no way they would’ve let his black ass drive off.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
Well...white boy or black ass (really?) probably a policy in that department now to block in felony stops with police cars.

Well...white boy or black ass (really?) probably a policy in that department now to block in felony stops with police cars.
What’s so “really” about it. I refer to black ass all day long. To include myself. It’s a term of endearment. Lol.
Does that offend you? If it does let me know please.

What’s so “really” about it. I refer to black ass all day long. To include myself. It’s a term of endearment. Lol.
Does that offend you? If it does let me know please.
Being offended isn't a way of life for me, so no, be as coarse as you like.

A man was arrested for open carrying in NYC. Where is the NRA supporting him and his 2nd Amendment rights?

A man was arrested for open carrying in NYC. Where is the NRA supporting him and his 2nd Amendment rights?
NRA is a front group for QAnon and nutjob right wingers. Phillipe Castillo, another black guy with a legal gun was killed by police, had a legal permit to carry firearms and it was nothing but crickets from the NRA.

Members don't see this ad :)
NRA is a front group for QAnon and nutjob right wingers. Phillipe Castillo, another black guy with a legal gun was killed by police, had a legal permit to carry firearms and it was nothing but crickets from the NRA.
Any relationship at all to Philando Castile? ;)

• Haha

He is black. Enough said. NRA is run by white racists

Reactions: 1 users

Kyle Rittenhouse engaged in self-defense. Heroic. That said, Toledo's death was unjustified, and must be investigated.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Lots of racist cop dinguses out there.

You have no proof that race had anything to do with either of these cases. Presumption at its worst, emblematic of this clown country

• Haha
  • Okay...
You have no proof that race had anything to do with either of these cases. Presumption at its worst, emblematic of this clown country

We have a Tucker Carlson wannabe here.. You must be dense AF to think that racism isn't pervasive in police departments and that it didn't play a part in what happened. And you think it was acceptable for a teenager to go into town with an AR15 and put himself into position to engage with protestors and claim self defense when he murdered them? Go back to Fox News or whatever hole you came out from

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
Kyle Rittenhouse engaged in self-defense. Heroic. That said, Toledo's death was unjustified, and must be investigated.
lol I get that he was defending himself (ignoring the fact that he shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with), but heroic? Like seriously? Our definitions of hero must differ vastly.

Reactions: 6 users
We have a Tucker Carlson wannabe here.. You must be dense AF to think that racism isn't pervasive in police departments and that it didn't play a part in what happened. And you think it was acceptable for a teenager to go into town with an AR15 and put himself into position to engage with protestors and claim self defense when he murdered them? Go back to Fox News or whatever hole you came out from

Immature post. Not to mention ignorant of nuances on this issue

• Haha
  • Okay...
lol I get that he was defending himself (ignoring the fact that he shouldn't have been in that situation to begin with), but heroic? Like seriously? Our definitions of hero must differ vastly.

Clearly, they do. He stood against a mob to defend local businesses and, when attacked, used his firearm with remarkable accuracy and control under a stressful situation that would overwhelm almost any adult. He is heroic.

• Dislike
  • Angry
He was like Batman if Batman was 18 and used an assault rifle and instead of saving people he saved used cars and also went drinking with white supremicist groups after his arraignment. He isn’t the hero we deserve but the one we need right now.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
if you're a dork who gets his/her ideas of heroism from comic books, maybe he doesn't fit the bill

• Haha
Clearly, they do. He stood against a mob to defend local businesses and, when attacked, used his firearm with remarkable accuracy and control under a stressful situation that would overwhelm almost any adult. He is heroic.

This is disgusting. Go troll elsewhere

• Dislike
Reactions: 4 users
The solution is to match police demographics with the demographics of the communities

I'm not going to take advice on the little nuisances you see from the mind of someone who called a killer a hero. And it is appalling that a healthcare professional such as yourself would put a killer who hangs out with white supremacists on a pedestal.

Yeah you are a troll. Find something better to do. Contribute to society rather than praise brainwashed scum like Rittenhouse

Last edited:
I'm not going to take advice on the little nuisances you see from the mind of someone who called a killer a hero. And it is appalling that a healthcare professional such as yourself would put a killer who hangs out with white supremacists on a pedestal.

Yeah you are a troll. Find something better to do. Contribute to society rather than praise brainwashed scum like Rittenhouse

You write and think like a child.

• Haha
You are probably the most racially-bigoted poster on this thread.

I point out some problems which you carelessly dismiss. Dude I'm looking through your previous posts. This is who you are. Talk big, feign ignorance. Get really worked up when someone hurts your little ego. By the way you write, it seems like you have pictures of Rittenhouse all over your house for hero worship.

Find something better to do on this forum instead of engage in arguments and show your pettiness.

I point out some problems which you carelessly dismiss. Dude I'm looking through your previous posts. This is who you are. Talk big, feign ignorance. Get really worked up when someone hurts your little ego. Find something better to do.

No, you throw around labels as though they're arguments. The idea of matching police demographics with those of communities is one that's widely discussed. You're too immature to have a substantive discussion, though, and would rather b***h and moan than act like an adult.

• Haha

You do know that the first person Rittenhouse shot was a man with a hx of mental illness who hours before had been released from a hospital for a suicide attempt? Rittenhouse had no business defending property in a state where he wasn’t a resident and where he wasn’t legally allowed to carry a weapon. You would have to be an absolute @@@@@@@ to argue his actions were in anyway justified.

Um, do you know "The Onion"?
From their website:
"The Onion is the world’s leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered coverage of breaking national, international, and local news events. Rising from its humble beginnings as a print newspaper in 1756, The Onion now enjoys a daily readership of 4.3 trillion and has grown into the single most powerful and influential organization in human history.

In addition to maintaining a towering standard of excellence to which the rest of the industry aspires, The Onion supports more than 350,000 full- and part-time journalism jobs in its numerous news bureaus and manual labor camps stationed around the world, and members of its editorial board have served with distinction in an advisory capacity for such nations as China, Syria, Somalia, and the former Soviet Union. On top of its journalistic pursuits, The Onion also owns and operates the majority of the world’s transoceanic shipping lanes, stands on the nation’s leading edge on matters of deforestation and strip mining, and proudly conducts tests on millions of animals daily."

• Haha
You do know that the first person Rittenhouse shot was a man with a hx of mental illness who hours before had been released from a hospital for a suicide attempt? Rittenhouse had no business defending property in a state where he wasn’t a resident and where he wasn’t legally allowed to carry a weapon. You would have to be an absolute @@@@@@@ to argue his actions were in anyway justified.

I understand that. Pretty much all Antifa are psychiatrically-unstable terrorists. That doesn't make any dent in his heroism for putting his safety on the line for others and defending himself with aplomb in a threatening situation. One can argue that he was misguided in his decision to protect the property (and I'd agree with this), but his heroism isn't diminished by that.

• Haha
if this is the best the Supreme Commander can do, no wonder CRNAs are taking you over

• Okay...
if this is the best the Supreme Commander can do, no wonder CRNAs are taking you over

I must admit engaging deluded trolls isn't part of my training or job description as an anesthesiologist. But great to know how little you think of anesthesiologists as a whole. I'm sure you have a lovely personality in real life 🙄. A real charmer 💩💩💩. Hope you don't get doxxed because this kind of internet i-think-im-anonymous bravado talk is a great way for someone like you to get fired.

Last edited:
No, you throw around labels as though they're arguments. The idea of matching police demographics with those of communities is one that's widely discussed. You're too immature to have a substantive discussion, though, and would rather b***h and moan than act like an adult.

Seems like you have a gripe with almost everyone then, including the AMA, the ACLU, the President, even some police societies recognize the implicit systemic racism (and in some explicit racism) that exist within police departments across the country.

And your "evidence" is from one article. Seriously. That's it. A number of other studies exists that point out the opposite. That would make your controversial study the contrarian study not the other way around.. BTW Did you even read the article you linked to? Even the author noted that police systemic racism and prejudice is real and harmful. 🙄🙄🙄

And let's not forget. For someone who calls out others for using labels and that they are too immature to have a substantive discussion, you sure love to lashout with name calling, ad hominem attacks and provide little actual substance. Weak.

Last edited:
We all need a place to vent...lol

😂

Looks like that little man is being put in time-out corner

Screenshot_20210423-125430_Samsung Internet.jpg

I understand that. Pretty much all Antifa are psychiatrically-unstable terrorists. That doesn't make any dent in his heroism for putting his safety on the line for others and defending himself with aplomb in a threatening situation. One can argue that he was misguided in his decision to protect the property (and I'd agree with this), but his heroism isn't diminished by that.

Right... the real threat is antifa which is literally a group created to oppose fascists. Not the fascists themselves. Not the insurrectionists who stormed the capital. Not white supremacists. Not right winged domestic terrorists. These are the groups identified by the FBI as being amongst the highest risks to our national security. 🙄🙄🙄 verrrrrry interesting you show no outrage there.

Last edited:
Um, do you know "The Onion"?
From their website:
"The Onion is the world’s leading news publication, offering highly acclaimed, universally revered coverage of breaking national, international, and local news events. Rising from its humble beginnings as a print newspaper in 1756, The Onion now enjoys a daily readership of 4.3 trillion and has grown into the single most powerful and influential organization in human history.

In addition to maintaining a towering standard of excellence to which the rest of the industry aspires, The Onion supports more than 350,000 full- and part-time journalism jobs in its numerous news bureaus and manual labor camps stationed around the world, and members of its editorial board have served with distinction in an advisory capacity for such nations as China, Syria, Somalia, and the former Soviet Union. On top of its journalistic pursuits, The Onion also owns and operates the majority of the world’s transoceanic shipping lanes, stands on the nation’s leading edge on matters of deforestation and strip mining, and proudly conducts tests on millions of animals daily."

I know the onion well. Love their outlook.

To qualify my statement