Don't you just hate it.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HARLEY D.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you take a test, and then go home and look up answers and realize all the questions you got wrong? I had a bio final today and I'm hoping for a good curve. Anyone else suffer from this phenomenon? Now comes the waiting game. :(

Members don't see this ad.

I hate it when you come out of a test, and all the gunners are waiting for you.....
"What did you get for #6? 27? 35?"
Me: "What?"
"Was it phosphoglyceromutase or pyruvate dehydrogenase? Huh? Huh?"
Me: "I just put 'yes'"
*shocked look*

Like I remember every single question. Some people in my classes stress out waaayyyy too much. I found that if I leave the classroom while running and sobbing they don't ask me these inane quesions. For some reason, they look to me, maybe because I'm OLD! :laugh:

OP: yes, I know exactly how you feel. I usually have a pretty good feel about what I got on a test, but the ones I got wrong usually equal the ones I guessed at and got right, so it ends up being a wash. And if it's essay, I usually end up better because of partial credit, and the curve usually helps, too. :thumbup:

I try not to do that because it totally consumes my time until I get the test back. It's hard not to though.

Members don't see this ad :)
HARLEY D. said:
Don't you just hate it when you take a test, and then go home and look up answers and realize all the questions you got wrong? I had a bio final today and I'm hoping for a good curve. Anyone else suffer from this phenomenon? Now comes the waiting game. :(

yeah that happened to me on the mcat lol :laugh:

I'm laughing my butt off! I love it even more when i go home and look up the answers i wasn't 100% sure about and find out i got them right! YEAAAAAAAAH!