Just finished DIY post bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilneeeesh

Reaction score
I just finished my DIY post bacc with a cumulative 3.6 over the last two semesters. My undergrad gpa was below 3.0 so does this work in my favor since I see everywhere that I need a 4.0 post bacc gpa?

Members don't see this ad.

I had a 3.4 in my post bacc, but mine was to take classes I hadn't taken before, not a GPA booster. Undergrad was also 3.4, so I stayed the same.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just finished my DIY post bacc with a cumulative 3.6 over the last two semesters. My undergrad gpa was below 3.0 so does this work in my favor since I see everywhere that I need a 4.0 post bacc gpa?
It definitely works for DO schools, and may for your state MD schools

Reactions: 1 user
I took 51 overall and yes it did!
It should be good for DO schools. Depending on the MCAT and your state of residence, it may work for MD schools as well.

Reply back with the info in this template if you would like to apply this cycle:

Reactions: 1 users
Hey there- I am in the same boat currently- did you do your postbacc at a reg university or a cCommunity college?