Does Precalc and Statistics apply to one's science GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premed0176

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am not quite sure if math classes like precalc and statistics are applied to one's science GPA. Any help would appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I am not quite sure if math classes like precalc and statistics are applied to one's science GPA. Any help would appreciated.
Yes they are.

Unless it's something like "statistics in cooking" where you learn how to make perfect recipes.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are applying through AACOMAS, math classes don't apply to the sGPA. If you are applying through AMCAS, they do apply to the BCPM GPA. TMDSAS also has a BCPM GPA.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It does apply to the science gpa since its part of bpcm subjects which is biology, physics, chemistry, and math

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you are applying through AACOMAS, math classes don't apply to the sGPA. If you are applying through AMCAS, they do apply to the BCPM GPA. TMDSAS also has a BCPM GPA.
Thanks for the reply! Could you briefly explain the difference between AMCAS and AACOMAS?