Does OSU send out any rejections?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nate_Doge

Reaction score
I interviewed on 12/18 and got waitlisted on 1/11. I called their admissions office to ask about the process and was told that applicants are added on a weekly basis. Has anyone received a rejection from OSU? I wonder if this means that all undesired applicants get offered a waitlist spot.

Members don't see this ad.

I have similiar OAT stats and a good gpa , etc....along with being accepted to many schools. I applied back in mid summer and have never heard anything from THE osu. This is a peculiar way of handling professional school admissions from my experience and I can't imagine dealing with this now. IF I was you, I would not think twice about.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I didn't hear back for a long time either. I applied to all the schools sometime in November, didn't get an interview from OSU but I had already decided on where I was going so it didn't matter. I got a rejection email on Jan 25th, somewhere around that time. Hope that helps!

Reactions: 1 user