DIT for Step 2 CK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
C

colonelmustard

Did anyone do DIT for Step 2 CK? If so, would you recommend it?

I saw a bit of the videos from a friend of mine. It seems very time consuming. Just wondering if it's worth it.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard it's not good for Step 2 CK but that was from people who did it about two to three years. I'm wondering if anyone has done it more recently.

Not worth the time, even if you have tons. If you have tons, OnlineMedEd would be better served, if not, just UW is probably best.

Members don't see this ad :)
Onlinemed is in process of updating his content , he recently updated his Cardio, Resp , GI and Renal vids which is nice.

Reactions: 1 user
Onlinemed is in process of updating his content , he recently updated his Cardio, Resp , GI and Renal vids which is nice.
I did notice that.

I've just started using the Onlinemeded videos to get a stronger foundation and to cover all the basics/high yield topics. Is their q bank any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's okay. Nothing tops Uworld. Only use UW for Qs. And if you need more, do UW more than once.

Reactions: 1 users
I did notice that.

I've just started using the Onlinemeded videos to get a stronger foundation and to cover all the basics/high yield topics. Is their q bank any good?

Not bad actually , they are good to do along with his notes and vids .. Some are pretty simple just to hit main point and some are Uworld style you can say . I'm doing OB now and so far he seems to hit the major points , i was clueless on OB before starting his Vids . My Ob rotation was over a year ago and pretty much spent it in OR, not much time on wards

Reactions: 1 user
I did DIT for Step 2 CK. Probably shouldn't have spent the money in hindsight. I did well on it so maybe it helped but I would say its not necessary. I learned about OnlineMedEd videos at the very end of my 3rd year. I really wish I had started them earlier. They are wonderful.