Did the screen message change or is it just me?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrOwen

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
"The April 2004 scores will be available in mid June."
Did they add the word mid or is it just i am about to lose my mind?
also, how many times are you guys checking per day?
today, I ve already checked the site 5 times.
I still have few hours before I go to bed, let's see how many more I pull out?
:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

DrOwen said:
"The April 2004 scores will be available in mid June."
Did they add the word mid or is it just i am about to lose my mind?
also, how many times are you guys checking per day?
today, I ve already checked the site 5 times.
I still have few hours before I go to bed, let's see how many more I pull out?
:eek:

Yeah, it changed. Someone announced it when it happened, that's how many times people are checking! :)

I don't know how many times I'm checking. Not as many as I talk here, because this is more entertaining and I know someone will announce when they're up (and maybe when they're not :mad: ).

Members don't see this ad :)
So is it still on the 7th like one of the forums said, or is it shifting towards the 15th?

Obviously mid-June would be 14-15. So we should all have our scores one week from Monday.

mbess481 said:
Yeah, I called the MCAT program office, and the guy who answered the phone was extremely rude, he sounded annoyed at hearing this question 1000 times a day. He said the 15th. I told him that others have reported getting conflicting information. He was like, "Who said that? Who?" and I said, "a lot of different people." And he said, "Well, they didn't get that information from anyone in THIS office! Nope! No, they did not!" and I said, "Okay, okay, thanks, bye."

They sound almost as if we are stressing them out as much as we are stressing ourselves out!

Maybe they would take the hint and just release the scores the day after the exam.

mbess481 said:
...was extremely rude, he sounded annoyed at hearing this question 1000 times a day.

Self-explanatory. :p

Well, whenever. When I was at an orientation to become a hospital volunteer, we were told to always tell people how long the wait would be, even if it was going to be 3 hours or so. They'd be pissed at first, but they appreciated the fact that they wouldn't be sitting on the edge of their seats for 3 hours straight.

Honestly, if they'd just write, "The scores will be available on or about June 15th" on the freaking website, we'd just wait until then. And if they release it earlier, all the better.

<I'm not going to lie; I've been checking 5 times a day. :D )