Dental students , Overseas dentist in Australia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends,
there is some information i want to share

Do you know there are few ADC passed candidates who passed atleast 4-5 years back come to India every year and give 30kg of study material for self study etc with their old concepts.

I tried to make a group earlier also and few people in this group who dont want good to others dicourage the efforts.
atleast these guys are doing it professionally.

I WOULD REQUEST OTHERS TOO,IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED YOU MAY BE, BUT WHY DO YOU DEMORALISE THE OTHERS WHO DONT HAVE A CHOICE/MONEY.

everybody who fails for the first time in exams knows that he just didnt had the idea and correct exposure of the exam exactly what to prepare and what not.
Please dont ask me the details take it from this website and post your queries directly to them

http://adcexam. page.tl/

hope we dont fool around and do something constructive here........ .

cheers
anusha

thanks for this information! thanks anusha!

Members don't see this ad.

who knows about AIDER. IS it ADC approved? coz i only heard of DHSV before

hey there,

hello i am new in this group and am curently practising as dental surgeon...am wonderin how the ADC exams would be like? am actually planning to take them may be next year :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hi maxillofacial you need to check out the australian dental council website
cheers drill

hey drill,

thanks for the reply...have already checked that out. Just wanna know anyone here have any experience taking it before...Issit difficult? Anywhere i can get any past years Q?

Hi, I have cleared my ADC Clinical examinations. Thanks for all your help. The dentalsupply study materials is the best and helped me a lot.

hey drill,

thanks for the reply...have already checked that out. Just wanna know anyone here have any experience taking it before...Issit difficult?
yes if you read through the old threads you will find a good answer, otherwise wait for my explanation version in the thread of buddy group one ;)
Anywhere i can get any past years Q?

yes you can :laugh: answer is the same

hey hey,

thanks for the advice guys...really appreciate it...you mean the dental supply materials from the websites? Btw, congratulations!!! Nasa1

cheers
:)

Hi Nentist Nan,
There is a company named dentalsupply and they supply study materials for Theory examination and Clinical examinations.
Like the latest multiple choice questions, Short answer questions and short notes. There collection of study materials are the extract of some of the best books and to the point. They also supply books and software.
You can contact them on [email protected].
Once you read these and the ADC recommended books you don’t need to attend any special class. Best of luck

Hi Nasa1,

Sorry for the delay reply...Thank you very much for the info. have already wrote to them about the books and softwares for the ADC exams. so where are you planning to practice now if you dun mind i ask?

Regards
me:)

Hi Nentist Nan,
There is a company named dentalsupply and they supply study materials for Theory examination and Clinical examinations.
Like the latest multiple choice questions, Short answer questions and short notes. There collection of study materials are the extract of some of the best books and to the point. They also supply books and software.
Once you read these and the ADC recommended books you don’t need to attend any special class. Best of luck

Hi Nasa
I already wrote to detalsupply but they didnot respond
:mad:

I am new here. used google to find here. so glad to meet many other overseas dentists in oz on this forum.

I am in Sydney and is preparing for prelim next March. Anyone who is doing the samething here? wish we can share resources and encourage each other:)
i am in iindia ,plannin 2 giv part a mar of next year.my oet is on 15 of this month. guess we can help each other,so how much time do you think we need for part a preparation,i have nt started any thing serious til now,plz help me out

:)hi guys
i'm new member.i'mworking in india right now .i'm plannin totake my oet in march of next year.my oet is on 15 of this month.is any one with to share info n resources,so that we can help each other.any one willing can mail me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I have cleared my ADC Clinical examinations. Thanks for all your help. The dentalsupply study materials is the best and helped me a lot.
hi
congrats for clearing the exams.i started the journey which you finished already,can u give your valuable suggestions with experience u got all this time clearing the exams.that ll b great a help.how much this dental supply guys will charge for the material?i'm from india and my mail id is [email protected] .please help me out:confused: as i have no idea how much time is required for preparation in general and what all books 2 read.
eagerly waitin for your valuable suggestionsthank you:)

:)hi guys
i'm new member.i'mworking in india right now .i'm plannin totake my oet in march of next year.my oet is on 15 of this month.is any one with to share info n resources,so that we can help each other.any one willing can mail me at [email protected]
hi nag I am here to share information with u

I am a dentist from India and I have appeared for the ADC Final Clinical Exam in July 2007 .I have got a supplimentry exam and it is due in Oct 07 .I can help you with the pattern and study material for ADC Final exam . Mail me at [email protected] if you need study material .I have the CD s provided by OTC course providers and much more study material...
hello , im a dentist from buenos aires , argentina , im looking for same info for the oet.
can you help me please?

I cleared my clinical exams.
Royal Hospital and AIDER are the two organisation give training to foreign trained dentist. I did my training from AIDER and all the lecturers came from Royal hospital for trading. All other instructions giving training for ADC is making fool of others and they have no idea about ADC exams including the one in Bombay. ADC exams and very easy and simple but many students from overseas don’t have the technique to perform the clinical in ADC.
You need to read books and do some practical experience in a clinic. For example How many of you know how to measure the pocket depth or How many of you know how to take a panoramic radiographs. You need to read some of the good Books and for clinical you need good practice. If you need any clarification I can help you as long as I am in this site.

http://adcexam. page.tl/

helloo guys ,
is there any dental students or overseas dentists in australia can tell us about their dental studies their as I am sitting for the australian dental council exam next march and I like to share our information together ,
anyone there?? :cool:

hy mate, I'm sitting for the MCQ in march too, are you taking the exam in australia or overseas?

hello , im a dentist from buenos aires , argentina , im looking for same info for the oet.
can you help me please?

q, hace pibe? te queres ir a australia? yo pase el oet y rindo el mcq en marzo. tengo mucho material.
este fin de semana vuelvo a cba ahora estoy en australia. escribime a [email protected]
si puedo te doy una mano

hi
congrats for clearing the exams.i started the journey which you finished already,can u give your valuable suggestions with experience u got all this time clearing the exams.that ll b great a help.how much this dental supply guys will charge for the material?i'm from india and my mail id is [email protected] .please help me out:confused: as i have no idea how much time is required for preparation in general and what all books 2 read.

All these australian company reply on the spot. I was worndering How come you did not get a reply. Try send the email again.

hi

You need to read quastion ans and read 4 or five books . But make sure that you read them to understand the Book and you should be in postion to ans the quastions in your own words. It will take 3-4 Months proper reading 8 - 12 Hours for a normal person like me . Take it seriously if you want to pass the exam.

HEYY!!

can someone help me out with this pleasee...
im currently a 2nd year student of BDS, i want to know if there is any opportunity of getting my credits transfered to any australian university...? will i have to appear for some exam for it.. like in national board canada??

I am interested in becoming a member of this group.
My details are as follows:
ID: koolanuakash
waiting for part1 results and request help for part2.
Thanks.

I am in Sydney inner west. if you haven't buy it from OET register. you can drop me a line here.

Hi, I am a German dentist living in Melbourne and I want to do the examinations as soon as possible. If anyone is here and interested in studying together, I would be happy to.
Cheers
Antje

dear dr millisevert,

thanx for d reply... can u pls tell me a lil from ur experience.. what were u asked in interview? how does one have to present himself? do u have any particular advice for me? awaiting ur speedy reply...
hi there.. coolriche.. i m an indian dentist . can u plz tel me the details bout bridging program in dentistry at adelaide.. how much wil be the cost n is it tat after doin tis v il hav to study dentistry again from 4 bds.. then y not u planned 4 adc

Hi Nasa.. Congrats For Clearin The Exams... I M Just Passd Out .. Nd Sum Inf Regardin Adc.. Hw Shld I Initiate.. Shld I Giv Ielts Then Apply For Adc N Join These Classes.. Hw Muc Tis Classes Charge... N Wat Wil Be The Total Expenses...

Hi Guys ,

I am a dentist from Mumbai...now wat i am wondering is...wat are we all planning to do while we write the ADC exams ie.the first two in INDIA , and later the last one in Australia.The whole procedure may take no less than about a year and half...,IF we clear all in one go !! So wat are your people`s plans for that duration...? I am a bit confused ..!! :luck: :luck:

HI THERE.. I M A BDS FROM MUMBAI.. HAV U PLANNED FOR ADC.. I M STIL CONFUSED.. I HAV PASSED OUT TIS YEAR NOV.. TAKIN A COURSE IN AUS N THEN CLEARIN ADC IS A GD OPTION OR BY DOIN IT HERE ... I WAN 2 CHAT DIRECTLY SO PLZ LET ME KNW WEN WIL U BE ON LIN ON WAY ID... I WIL BE WAITIN FOR UR REPLY...

Hi Nentist Nan,
hi nasa
congrates for clearing your exams
do u have any soft copies that you can share with the group or
this is my mail id [email protected]
any usefull information regarding part1 and clinical exams
thanxs

Anyone knows roughly the number of asians in sydney dental school?

I am a dentist from India and I have appeared for the ADC Final Clinical Exam in July 2007 .I have got a supplimentry exam and it is due in Oct 07 .I can help you with the pattern and study material for ADC Final exam . Mail me at [email protected] if you need study material .I have the CD s provided by OTC course providers and much more study material...

Hey Im planning to take the final exam in Nov 08 and i asked about OTC courses, but found them to be way too expensive!! So u think the CD is of any help?

Hi, I am a German dentist living in Melbourne and I want to do the examinations as soon as possible. If anyone is here and interested in studying together, I would be happy to.
Cheers
Antje

Hi Antje, which exam r u preparing for? Preliminary or clinical? Im also in Melbourne..

I am in Sydney inner west. if you haven't buy it from OET register. you can drop me a line here.

Hello Drill...
I was wondering if you could send me the OET material that you have...
e-mail: [email protected]
thank you very much!!!

thiago

Cheers
Antje

Hello, Antje
I am a Dentistry Student in Brazil and I would like to talk to you about your moving to Melbourne, and the life style there and stuff. Since you have been there, I am sure you can solve some of the many doubts that I have got. I am already preparing for the ADC exams. PLease, e-mail me: [email protected]
I have MSN and Skype
thank you!!!

Thiago

hi
i am preapraing for my adc exam part 1 . i have given my oet on march and i get B gaade in 3 section and i left with writing so i am sitting for writing in july and side by side i am also plan to study for part 1
could u plz give me some advice like how to start and wht to study first as i am little bit confused
plz reply me on my mail address [email protected]
thanks alot

I am new here. used google to find here. so glad to meet many other overseas dentists in oz on this forum.

I am in Sydney and is preparing for prelim next March. Anyone who is doing the samething here? wish we can share resources and encourage each other:)

hi everybody....
i'm a new member and so gald to meet u all here.
i'm a dentist,working 3 years,going to immigrate to australia in few month.have a question.....is it possible to start residency programs without passing adc exams? anybody knows?

hi everyone
im new to this site and sitng for OET this coming january , could u plz give me some tips regarding OET and prelim exam?

Last edited:
hi everyone,
i am sitting the preliminary exam in march 09 and am looking for people giving the exam from melbourne so that i can form a study gp to tackle the exam .if u are in melb, email on this address and ill advise u further thanks
[email protected]

I'm sitting the Preliminary this March 2009 in Melbourne, too.

Are you going over the mcqs?

yes i am, wd u like to get together, please email me on [email protected] and we can decide further
cheers:)

hello,
i am a dentist practising in india and am planning to give ADC exams, can anybody help me find out that can the preliminary exam be given overseas in india or one needs to go to aus for that, is this some new pattern they have come up with..
plzzzzzz help, me confused :confused:
Hey, firstly, we take or sit exams, not "give" them. Secondly, you can only do that in Aus if its ADC.

Hi all students/candidates of ADC.

I'm just informing you that there are some books for very reasonable price on e-bay right now.

I have completed the ADC requirements.

Check for dental books or dentistry.

All the best.

Odonta

hi everyone
im new to this site and sitng for OET this coming january , could u plz give me some tips regarding OET and prelim exam?

Hi,
i am also giving oet in january, my mail id is [email protected],we will practise speaking if u come online at 10-12 pm indian standard time.bye bye

hi everyone

Hi,

I am also giving oet in this month.Shall we practise speaking?If so please let me know the timings.bye bye

hi folks
i am a dentist from India who will be appearing for ADC part I in march 09, just wanted to know if any one's interested in reading together....i am from Delhi

hi im a dentist from philippines, im new to this site and i'm planning to work in aus. I graduated oct 2007 and had my license last june 2008. Been working as a general dentist for only 7 months. Is there a chance I can work in aus by taking the necessary adc exams and do i need to find employer first before i take the exams or vice versa? Thanks in advance :)

hi im a dentist from philippines, im new to this site and i'm planning to work in aus. I graduated oct 2007 and had my license last june 2008. Been working as a general dentist for only 7 months. Is there a chance I can work in aus by taking the necessary adc exams and do i need to find employer first before i take the exams or vice versa? Thanks in advance :)

no you can apply for the assessment, take the exams without any experience. work experience is needed for skilled migration process which comes after.

Take care :)

hi everyone

HI,

How was the exam oet ?I too wrot Oet in jan.

bye

hi i cleared my oet last nov and applying for assessment .i'm planning to take part 1 this sep.can anyone help me .i;m not aware of the syllabus and where would i get req material

Status
Not open for further replies.