Air Force Delaying COT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

umfc7181

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately being on the back end of applying for a 3 year scholarship I will not be able to go to COT this summer (I am finishing up 1st year). My major question is have people not gone to COT until a later date in med school (I am sure this is based on one's school and if they allow it)? Also are you even allowed to do an ADT rotation without COT(I'm thinking audition rotations) and even so would attending COT completely screw up the pace of your intern year if done after med school? Obviously this is a major issue and I want to get some people who may have been through the same before I go any further with the AF.

Much Appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, can you tell me what happened with your situation I am in the same situation now, I was recently commissioned and there is only 1 COT remaining this summer but I my recruiter was implying it was full and have been unable to talk to anyone at AFIT yet. I am starting my second year soon so IDK when i can postpone it until or if i would lose the scholarship or what.