MD dedicated step schedule- starting from scratch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gokuberserk

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been have some pretty rough luck this year in terms of my family and my health. But now im 6.5 weeks out, things have gotten under control, however I've only managed to finish pathoma. Wondering if you guys can help me with a gameplan. Ive some sketchy during class, but apart from that havent really done board prep. Im thinking to just focus on 80 questions a day on random, and reviewing those as my study source as well. Just referring to first aid often to help explain the details. Should I just spend 2 hours a day reviewing pathoma and sketchy micro, and then uworld the rest of the time? As I heard Uworld covers almost all of the material needed.

Members don't see this ad.

I did only UWorld (and NBME practice tests) and made Anki cards from the answer explanations. Doing about 80-100 questions per day is enough to get through most or all of the questions in 5-6 weeks. I did it on untimed tutor mode. I used dedicated practice tests to make sure timing was fine.