December 2003 Part 1 Scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hello all,
iam new to this site..i came to know abt it recently...i took part 1 in dec ...its sad that i didnt know abt this site earlier..i prepared on my own for part 1 with out even knowing wht to study...its really nice to know that all of u r here to help one another..
good luck for all..

Members don't see this ad.

welcome to the forum sweetgirl.

Hi, White molor,
Are you in Taiwan? Or did you study Dental program in the USA? Well, I'm from China and graduated from China.Since I'd like practise in the USA like a lot of others in this forum. Ihave to take national board of dental examinations.That is the first thing you have to do before go any further.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by sweetgirl
hello all,
iam new to this site..i came to know abt it recently...i took part 1 in dec ...its sad that i didnt know abt this site earlier..i prepared on my own for part 1 with out even knowing wht to study...its really nice to know that all of u r here to help one another..
good luck for all..

hello and welcome,tell me what is your score sweetgirl?

hie
thanku ann n toothlord..my score z 89%....but iam not happy abt my score..wht do u think..plz give me advice..

why are you sad sweetgirl,your score is great,be happy and proud of your acheivement ,cheer up.i know some people dreaming of 80....:)

Hi sweet girl,

Check ur pm.

i scored average of 80..i would like to know how bad is this score. can i get into some university.. or do i need to reappear part1....