December 15th deadline vs. Nov 15?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sa1122

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been reading the threads and it seems to me like most people have applied by the november 15th deadline...I only found out about the ABP a week and a half ago and have been running around like mad trying to get my references in order, updating my CV and working on the essay! I would love to go to Ireland, so I am wondering if my chances are dimmed somewhat because I am applying later?

Members don't see this ad.

sa1122 said:
Hello,

I've been reading the threads and it seems to me like most people have applied by the november 15th deadline...I only found out about the ABP a week and a half ago and have been running around like mad trying to get my references in order, updating my CV and working on the essay! I would love to go to Ireland, so I am wondering if my chances are dimmed somewhat because I am applying later?

I don't think so. While the majority of people apply in November, I think there are a few cases every year of a handful of people applying very very late. December is past deadline, but should be ok. I guess the worst that happens is your application arrives a little later than everyone else's. Why don't you email Atlantic Bridge and ask?

I applied to UCC and UCD really late in the last cycle (April 15th or so I think), and still got waitlisted at UCD. I would imagine you're in good shape if you submit in December.