Date I took the Test- Date My Scores Came in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sequencer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought it be nice to post this info so we have somewhat of an idea of when they'll come in

Sense of progress I guess

I took it May 23 no scores yet

Members don't see this ad.

Did you get your score anesthesiarocks? You seem to be a totally different person today.

No. I took it on 5/30 and knew when I took it that it might come in on a wednesday 3-4 weeks later or it might come in as late as july18. I knew this because..................that's what we were told.

It's not a huge deal to me either way. I'm pretty sure I passed, and am expecting something in the 220-230 range. Honestly it really doesn't matter to me whether it's a 220 or a 245; I want to go to a program in the SE and I don't care how highly 'rated' it is.

I took it june 1st and nothing so far. The usmle website is pretty clear on the score reporting issue - whereas normally it would take 3-4 weeks, ours will take upto July 18th the latest. No sense in working yourselves up every day, its too early.

Members don't see this ad :)
i am making the transition from freakin out and ready to puke----to down right aggrivated and anoyed! this sucks. 6 weeks and counting --still nothin

i am making the transition from freakin out and ready to puke----to down right aggrivated and anoyed! this sucks. 6 weeks and counting --still nothin

you're aggravated and annoyed that you're not getting scores sooner than the date you were informed(july18) that you might get them.......ummm ok, that makes a lot of sense.

actually, i took both the comlex and usmle. my friend took his 2 days before me and his scores were sent out nearly 2 weeks ago.

actually, i took both the comlex and usmle. my friend took his 2 days before me and his scores were sent out nearly 2 weeks ago.
your friend probably just made the cut-off (whenever it actually was) before the may-june score delays they posted on the nbme site....though I'm only 2 weeks out and am finding it hard to wait...I'd probably be really pissed too if it had been 6 weeks regardless of the announcement of delays

your friend probably just made the cut-off (whenever it actually was) before the may-june score delays they posted on the nbme site....though I'm only 2 weeks out and am finding it hard to wait...I'd probably be really pissed too if it had been 6 weeks regardless of the announcement of delays

Actually there is no "cut off" it sounds like it's more test center specific. People who took it in early June have gotten their scores, while I haven't gotten mine. People book ending my date and even on my date have gotten them but not at my center. People should post where they took it too so that people next year know which center has the fastest reporting rates.:hardy:

Actually there is no "cut off" it sounds like it's more test center specific. People who took it in early June have gotten their scores, while I haven't gotten mine. People book ending my date and even on my date have gotten them but not at my center. People should post where they took it too so that people next year know which center has the fastest reporting rates.:hardy:

I think you have not read this update they did June 29 USMLE:

As stated in the announcement below, the target date for reporting Step 1 scores for most examinees testing from May 18 through late June will be Wednesday, July 18, 2007. It is unlikely that scores will be available earlier than this date.

I think you have not read this update they did June 29 USMLE:

As stated in the announcement below, the target date for reporting Step 1 scores for most examinees testing from May 18 through late June will be Wednesday, July 18, 2007. It is unlikely that scores will be available earlier than this date.

Nice. Now I can forget about things for a while.

Members don't see this ad :)
finally!! comlex down---still waiting for word on the usmle! what a weight off my shoulders whew--good luck all

Yea, I have been thinking a lot about missed q's (so far my count is up to 13, yikes!). I'm starting rotations next week though, and I'm starting to get really excited....even if rotations suck, it'll at least be busy and keep my mind off step 1 a little bit!

Yea, I have been thinking a lot about missed q's (so far my count is up to 13, yikes!). I'm starting rotations next week though, and I'm starting to get really excited....even if rotations suck, it'll at least be busy and keep my mind off step 1 a little bit!

Yeah, I'm hoping for the same. Just got back from my post-step Vegas vacation, and all of a sudden my mind is right back on step 1... but with orientation on Friday and Medicine starting on Monday, I imagine I'll be back to having better things to worry about soon :)

Took it June 8. No word on the score.

Rumor has it, however, that student affairs at my school has received them already. If people find out, theres gonna be a mad rush!! Too bad were all working on rotations during the hrs theyre open! :(

I've been informed that Student Affairs won't give them out under any circumstances here, so that isn't a problem. Of course, I don't know whether they have them or not.

Yeah, I'm hoping for the same. Just got back from my post-step Vegas vacation, and all of a sudden my mind is right back on step 1... but with orientation on Friday and Medicine starting on Monday, I imagine I'll be back to having better things to worry about soon :)

Wow, vegas must have been a good place to blow off some post-exam steam....

Good luck w/ medicine--I'm starting w/ surgery, so my excitement is tempered by a little bit of fear! :)

And only 2 more weeks for the scores!

Goodness, I'm starting with surgery, too --- there won't be much time to worry about Step I scores!

Wow, vegas must have been a good place to blow off some post-exam steam....

Good luck w/ medicine--I'm starting w/ surgery, so my excitement is tempered by a little bit of fear! :)

And only 2 more weeks for the scores!

I highly recommend it :thumbup: :hardy:

You'll have to let me know how surgery goes... I have that second! :eek:

:luck: to all of us starting wards in the next few days!!

ok- even though they said scores won't come out- i'm still hopefully
dorky i know but it would be the best case situation

I hate waiting. I just want to take a nap until next wednesday, wakeup and get my damn scores (even though they probably wont be out).

I highly recommend it :thumbup: :hardy:

You'll have to let me know how surgery goes... I have that second! :eek:

:luck: to all of us starting wards in the next few days!!

It's alright.....it's pretty busy, and there's lots of yelling. I live in constant fear. How's medicine? I have it third, and am really looking forward to it since I want to do that or family practice.

It's alright.....it's pretty busy, and there's lots of yelling. I live in constant fear. How's medicine? I have it third, and am really looking forward to it since I want to do that or family practice.

Up until my first night on call I would have told you it's great. The hours aren't too bad, and it's really interesting. Post call... it's another beast entirely. Fortunately I'm only Q5 :D My attending is the chief of medicine at my hospital, but fortunately he's a nice guy. He pimps us, but it's usually fair, and he's not mean if we don't know the answer. Other than call nights, it's definitely better than 2nd year :)

Does that oasis **** work?? honestly? I tried using it today and it said my information was 'invalid'. :mad:

If you are a US student it will not let you go inside the website.
But look at it this way you will be able to know your grade on Wednesday before they arrive to you, wile IMG like me, we will have to wait till they arrive by mail, and lets pray the mailmen dont go postal on that day.

But the good news is that theres a new way to know your grade by OASIS way way before they send you the grade, you will only know if you pass or not, something that for US students is the least because you all PASS the test on your first try:cool:

If you are a US student it will not let you go inside the website.
But look at it this way you will be able to know your grade on Wednesday before they arrive to you, wile IMG like me, we will have to wait till they arrive by mail, and lets pray the mailmen dont go postal on that day.

But the good news is that theres a new way to know your grade by OASIS way way before they send you the grade, you will only know if you pass or not, something that for US students is the least because you all PASS the test on your first try:cool:

This is true. I guess I dont have it so bad after all! :)

Ah well, Im sure things will work out fine for you. Best of luck with everything! :thumbup: