Date I took the Test- Date My Scores Came in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sequencer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thought it be nice to post this info so we have somewhat of an idea of when they'll come in

Sense of progress I guess

I took it May 23 no scores yet

Members don't see this ad.

Thought it be nice to post this info so we have somewhat of an idea of when they'll come in

Sense of progress I guess

I took it May 23 no scores yet

It's been announced several times(and is on the nbme website) that people who took the test between may 17 and the middle of june will have a score reporting date of July17......

It's been announced several times(and is on the nbme website) that people who took the test between may 17 and the middle of june will have a score reporting date of July17......

ooops...I guess they are changing this some as I just read the thread a few down...

The website says it shouldn't be later than July 17... but people have definitely been getting them earlier :)

EDIT: The website also says through late June... an important point for someone taking it June 23rd :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah- The website has been a little confusing. The first time I read it I just assumed that I would be waiting until July for my scores but everyone around me is getting them- so hopefully we can track where they are in the process and figure out more or less when we'll all get them back!

Took it May 26. No score yet. I'm interested in seeing if anyone who took the test in late May gets their score back before July 17.

Took it May 26. No score yet. I'm interested in seeing if anyone who took the test in late May gets their score back before July 17.

I took mine a few days after you and several people have said(at my scholl) that word is our scores should be released tommorrow.

A question related to this- I know the scores are always released to the school on wednesday, but will sometimes the nbme website under the "exam status" put up an expected release date before they are actually released?

I've talked to some people who say the day their scores were actually released was the day the exam status page actually changed....I'm wondering iof anyone was notified a few days ahead of time that their scores would be released on wednesday.

So what exactly was supposed to happen at 12? When scores are "released" does something change on the NBME website?

I took it on May 22 and got my scores last saturday...the nbme exam status page will change when your scores have been mailed (it changes from being blank to saying "score report date x". It takes like 3 days after the score report date to actually get the scores. They seem to mail the scores every wednesday. Hope this helps.

I took it on May 22 and got my scores last saturday...the nbme exam status page will change when your scores have been mailed (it changes from being blank to saying "score report date x". It takes like 3 days after the score report date to actually get the scores. They seem to mail the scores every wednesday. Hope this helps.

Thanks. That is helpful. I took the test on May 26 and my "score report date" is still blank so it sounds like I have some more waiting to do.

does it always happen at 12 eastern when they change it? So if it's 130eastern now we know there is no chance the status page will change until 7 more days at the earliest?

I think I would call your med school office- because it should come in at noon eastern, but they might not have called the students yet

Members don't see this ad :)
I think I would call your med school office- because it should come in at noon eastern, but they might not have called the students yet

huh? Im talking about the status page on the usmle website.....not whether or not our school calls the students or when.

The NBME site says it is updated nightly. So I'm still holding onto hope that I might get my score today. I took it may 25th.

I'm starting to wonder if anybody got their score today.

The NBME site says it is updated nightly. So I'm still holding onto hope that I might get my score today. I took it may 25th.

but has anyone ever checked their status page on a wednesday evening and nothing been up and then by thursday morning it says a score reporting date?

From the archives of this forum, it seems like they were all posted wednesday by early afternoon if in fact the status will change.....if not wait another week. maybe this time is different though...here is hoping

Did anybody get their scores today?

getting near 500est and no change in status on the score report page......

Since everyone who has ever gotten their status changed on the score report page said it happened wednseday, I'd say we def. have at least another week of waiting.

:scared:
getting near 500est and no change in status on the score report page......

Since everyone who has ever gotten their status changed on the score report page said it happened wednseday, I'd say we def. have at least another week of waiting.

:( I think so too- no one at my school at all got them today
oh well - I wonder if they released any at all today

how and where can we check to see if our scores have been released? where is the webpage? and what do you need to login?

(sorry for the lame question)

two weeks down for me....torture....

I took on 5th June, might come in today. yesterday was exactly 3 weeks.So far no change in status yet.

Any idea at What local time of NBME/ECFMG r the scores updated on their site?

It is possible that results could be release on Tuesday or Thursday of next week.

How are you guys finding out in your respective states whether the scores have been reported or not? Are you calling your colleges or checking the NBME site? I am an FMG and I check ECFMG web site oasis... The site gets updated after midnight so I can't really tell right now... Anybody get there scores reported yet?
Today is National HIV Testing day as well (random fact). A completely different group of people are going to be waiting for a 'positive' or 'negative' result. That's life for ya..

I am an FMG too....site should be updated by 2:30 am(IST) max bcoz then its 5 PM CST
but since most americans have said that no scores have been released today, i have not got any hope

I am an FMG too....site should be updated by 2:30 am(IST) max bcoz then its 5 PM CST
but since most americans have said that no scores have been released today, i have not got any hope

Yeah it seems that way... But there are a lot of people who have posted here from whom there is no word. Either they are trying to get the scores which have been already reported, trying to find out if the scores have been reported or drowning anticipation at the bottom of a cold beer... Who knows? We have to wait till two as you said...

This blows!!! I thought I would add that bit of exclamation from the bottom of my heart...

How are you guys finding out in your respective states whether the scores have been reported or not? Are you calling your colleges or checking the NBME site? I am an FMG and I check ECFMG web site oasis... The site gets updated after midnight so I can't really tell right now... Anybody get there scores reported yet?
Today is National HIV Testing day as well (random fact). A completely different group of people are going to be waiting for a 'positive' or 'negative' result. That's life for ya..

We are checking the NBME website and live in those states. It's obviously depends not the state, but on when you took the exam.

Did ANYONE get their score report date today???

The way we know that there were no reports in Minnesota is because there are only 3 schools and I know people from each-
I'm not sure any reports went out

People who took it the day I did (May 23) have already gotten their scores and I haven't gotten mine so I'm not sure there's really any logic in this process

People who took it the day I did (May 23) have already gotten their scores and I haven't gotten mine so I'm not sure there's really any logic in this process

I find that bizarre and troubling. It all adds up to more waiting I guess...

The way we know that there were no reports in Minnesota is because there are only 3 schools and I know people from each-
I'm not sure any reports went out

Troubling to say the least... Now I am really confused about this score reporting situation.. Has the NBME site been updated to the 27th? I wonder what GOGETA is up to? He took the test the same day as me (May 29) and no word from him today. GOGETA do you know something I don't, like your score reporting?

5 and a half weeks---no score yet.

i seriously think im gonna puke

Troubling to say the least... Now I am really confused about this score reporting situation.. Has the NBME site been updated to the 27th? I wonder what GOGETA is up to? He took the test the same day as me (May 29) and no word from him today. GOGETA do you know something I don't, like your score reporting?

ummm...what's "troubling" about it? The nbme was very up front with all of us when they said it could be as late as july18 for the late may takers scores to come in. And they said some could come earlier than that. The fact that one person who took it on may23 has a score and one doesn't means nothing.....it could well mean that some of the test-takers around may 18-24 were processed before the scheduled delays and some weren't. And it certainly doesn't reflect negatively on the nbme/usmle at all......

Yeah Yeah... Thank you for being a good little spokesman for NBME/USMLE... That is not what i meant when I said 'troubling'. I think it is fair to say that noone here really knows how this score reporting situation really works and this thread was started and continues to grow because birds of a feather in a particular weather tend to flock together... I will say this though it has been very troubling to have waited four and half weeks for letdowns every wednesday.. I am going to change my strategy now... If my score reporting stays blank on oasis tonight after the site has been updated then I will make myself forget that I had ever taken an exam called the USMLE Step 1... And one day as I do what I do on that particular day I will be sifting through the mail and will find some 'junk' mail from NBME/USMLE... I will open it out of habit before tossing it in the trash can... And like that 'first kiss' that tasted so bad and one would rather forget; I will be struck by the memory of having taken an exam long long long long long long long long time ago and once again become aware of the invisible chains that I had chosen to forget... And with the transcript in my hands I will break those chains and finally be free at last.... Free at last, free at last, all those of you who wait one day we will be free at last... :laugh: I thought I would leave all of you who shared in my anxiety with that. I don't think I am returning until i really am free at last... God bless you guys :)

Yeah Yeah... Thank you for being a good little spokesman for NBME/USMLE... That is not what i meant when I said 'troubling'. I think it is fair to say that noone here really knows how this score reporting situation really works and this thread was started and continues to grow because birds of a feather in a particular weather tend to flock together... I will say this though it has been very troubling to have waited four and half weeks for letdowns every wednesday.. :)

last wednesday was the only day(other than today) that you should have been letdown......

We all knew that our scores(for the late may takers) could be in anywhere from last wednesday to the 18th. It would not have been totally unexpected had they come today, nor would it be totally unexpected if they come the 18th. This month there has been an announced variance in the reporting schedule, and so any inner turmoil that results from a late may test taker getting their hopes up today or last wednesday....well that person is responsible for the inner distress and not nbme.

i can't get oasis to accept my password - am i just really stupid?