This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureddsordmd

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
i recently pushed my exam back 3 weeks and am struggling to figure out what to do: I originally went through all of Kaplan and then bought Bootcamp just before the exam. After taking the first five Bootcamp full lengths, my TS was averaging to about a 19-19.5, so I decided to push my exam back.

I am now 3 weeks out from my exam and am working on the following:
1. Bio: Ferrali's
2. GC: Chad's Videos (free version)
3. OC: Chad's (free version)
4. PAT: Bootcamp
5. QR: Bootcamp
6. RC: Bootcamp

Is this a solid foundation? I need improvement in SNS but PAT is a huge score killer for me (AA comes out to about a 20, but PAT is bringing my score down).

Advice would be MUCH appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

What supplement are you using for practice problems?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm using Bootcamp!

I would use Destroyer and Math Destroyer. They definitely helped me solidify my bio and chem knowledge. Also, many questions from bio were very similar to the questions I found on the DAT.

I need improvement in SNS but PAT is a huge score killer for me (AA comes out to about a 20, but PAT is bringing my score down).
PAT is not counted in AA, it's a separate section by itself.
TS is not a true average of your Bio/GC/OC scores, but AA is an average of Bio/GC/OC/RC/QR.
You should definitely try to get Destroyer and go through it at least one time. Maybe do Bootcamp in the morning and Destroyer problems in the evening (like 40Bio/30GC/30OC) to follow the format of the DAT.