DAT questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunny2004

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Why don't we post some questions from real DAT at least science part for the future DAT takers? from our memories during the test
so we get the idea what kind of questions were on the test.

Members don't see this ad.

It is unethical to post questions from previous DAT exams we have taken. You have to sign an agreement which says you will not reproduce any questions from the exam in any way. I plan on honoring this agreement and trust my colleagues will as well. If you want a general idea of what type of questions are asked buy the topscore cd or the kaplan DAT book. Good luck to you!

If you want to get an idea of what real DAT questions might be like, get anything produced by ETS for the GRE. ETS are the testmakers who produce the GRE exam. Their questions are multiple choice just like the DAT. After a while, these test makers use old questions and basically re-word former questions.

I have some of the old Kaplan DAT's and I'm comparing them to ETS' questions for the GRE. The GRE exam questions are only slightly more difficult than Kaplan's questions. I have a feeling those questions will be like the real thing. Trust me, just take a look at those questions and you will see what I mean.

What's cool is that you can download their tests for free. www.gre.com. Go to subject tests. They have ones for biology, chem and biochem/cellular/microbiology. Only the first 60 questions of each subject test applies to the DAT. The rest of the GRE questions are passage based.

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny2004,
what you are suggesting is a braindump which is illegal? The questions are not authorized to be posted since the appropriate body has not released them.