DAT in 2 months and I haven't started... Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I am dental S

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I am scheduled to take DAT in two months and I still don't have a study plan. I need suggestions from you guys. I am currently taking 8 credits (orgo 2 and physics 2) and working on weekends. My classes will end around 20th April that will leave me with a month only.

I know its already kinda late but I want to start now. I bought the DAT destroyer and cliff AP biology book. What else should I get? I will appreciate if you guys can share a study plan that worked for you guys. Thanks in advance! !

Members don't see this ad.

Start going over DAT destroyer and make flashcards of everything you get wrong. You will want to go over these flashcards daily and eventually go through the DAT destroyer 3 times. Assuming you have been exposed to and are familiar with all the sciences the material won't be that bad, if it too hard, then chads is probably the go to until you have all the basic concepts and materials down pat. As long as you put in a lot of hours going through the right materials your golden.
  • destroyer 2-3x
  • ferralis notes 1x
  • dat bootcamp 2x for all sciences and 1x for the rest
  • chads(if necessary to brush up on old material)
good luck, and be motivated.

EDIT: oh and start 20-60 min of PAT a day EVERYDAY using dat bootcamp

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,

I am scheduled to take DAT in two months and I still don't have a study plan. I need suggestions from you guys. I am currently taking 8 credits (orgo 2 and physics 2) and working on weekends. My classes will end around 20th April that will leave me with a month only.

I know its already kinda late but I want to start now. I bought the DAT destroyer and cliff AP biology book. What else should I get? I will appreciate if you guys can share a study plan that worked for you guys. Thanks in advance! !

My suggestion would be to move your date back 1 month - 6 weeks and start studying asap

2 months is doable but you really have to put in the hours each day. 6-8 per day.

Reactions: 1 user
I would start asap, and consider moving it back a few weeks. Even then, I think you'll be fine depending on your science background. I kept pushing back the test myself and just ended up forgetting what I learned earlier on.

Reactions: 1 user