DAT Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlsripathy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! This is the 1st message I am posting on this board. I really need some advice about the DAT, and I hope some of you can help me. I studied dentistry for 3 years in Brazil, and then moved to the US. I have just graduated with a BS in Biology, and I have a high GPA. However, I am still concerned about the DAT and the application process. The bulk of my volunteer work was done when I was in Brazil, plus all of my predental experience (working at a hospital and assisting a dentist). Do you think this is going to be enough for my application?
I have applied online (AADSAS), and am currently studying for the DAT. I am taking the Kaplan course, but it is still VERY hard for me to focus and follow a study schedule. I have one month left until my DAT, and feel overwhelmed. Please let me know how many hours a day it would be recommended for me to study,and also if you have any hints on how to keep to a schedule. This has been a long process in my life, and I really need to find some energy and continue.
Thank you for the help!!
Maria:):clap:

Members don't see this ad.