DAT Achiever SNS 1 Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

busdent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just got my access code to achiever so I was very anxious to take it. I just took the science section here's how I did.

Achiever 1
Bio: 16
GC: 20
OC: 19
Total Science: 18
PAT : 16 :(
RC: 21
QR: 19
AA: 19

What do you guys think of that? Is achiever harder or easier than topscore? Is achiever harder or easier than the real thing?

My bio is low but I thought it was pretty hard..much harder than kaplan tests.:(

Looks like I really really f@#%ed up on the second Achiever. No wonder why you all said it was going to be hard.

Achiever 2
Biology 14
General Chemistry 15
Organic Chemistry 15
Total Science 15
PAT: 17
QR: 18
RC: 19
AA: 17

Achiever 3

Bio: 17
GC: 17
OC: 18
Total Science: 17
QR: 21
PAT: 16:mad: :scared:
RC: 22
AA: 19

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just got my access code to achiever so I was very anxious to take it. I just took the science section here's how I did.

Bio: 16
GC: 20
OC: 19

Total Science: 18

What do you guys think of that? Is achiever harder or easier than topscore? Is achiever harder or easier than the real thing?

My bio is low but I thought it was pretty hard..much harder than kaplan tests.

you are stoked with those scores. i'd say achiever is MUCH harder than the real test.

I just got Achiever tonight as well and just finished right now SNS.
Now, finally I can ask the famous question: What do you guys think? Im taking my test in one about a week!

BIO 16
Gen Chem 17
Org Chem 18

Total : 17 :scared:

I just got Achiever tonight as well and just finished right now SNS.
Now, finally I can ask the famous question: What do you guys think? Im taking my test in one about a week!

BIO 16
Gen Chem 17
Org Chem 18

Total : 17 :scared:

you're good :) just make sure the your mistakes on achiever is from not knowing, and not careless mistakes...

Members don't see this ad :)
I wont't disagree that you guys are on track but take achiever SNS #2 then post scores. Generally the first test is the easiest of the three.

Here are all my scores:
Aciever 3 bio is a joke its so hard!!!!

General Score
TEST 1
Description Score
Academic Average 1 20
Perceptual Ability 1 17
Quantitative Reasoning 1 20
Reading Comprehension 1 21
Biology 1 17
General Chemistry 1 19
Organic Chemistry 1 20
Total Science 1 19

TEST 2
Description Score
Academic Average 2 18
Perceptual Ability 2 18
Quantitative Reasoning 2 21
Reading Comprehension 2 20
Biology 2 16
General Chemistry 2 17
Organic Chemistry 2 16
Total Science 2 16

TEST 3
Description Score
Academic Average 3 18
Perceptual Ability 3 17
Quantitative Reasoning 3 19
Reading Comprehension 3 19
Biology 3 15
General Chemistry 3 18
Organic Chemistry 3 18
Total Science 3 17

I really appreciate your response juju. I'm freaking out!
and yes, I will post those scores after I take Achiever #2 this weekend:eek: :scared:

another question: I found Gen Chem easier on Achiever 1 than in topscore 1!
Also, Is Gen Chem just like Achiever or more like Topscore? :scared:

I just took the PAT from achiever 1 and got a freaking 16. I thought I was ready for this section but this really scared me.

Is the real PAT this hard?:mad: :mad:

I usually miss like maybe 1 or 2 on hole punching (on all Kaplan tests including subject tests) but on this one I missed like 8. Is the paper folding that bad on the DAT?

If you did plz post ur scores. on Topscore 2, i got

Orgo: 18
PA: 17
QR: 16
TS:18
AA:18

My test is this Sunday :(

I usually miss like maybe 1 or 2 on hole punching (on all Kaplan tests including subject tests) but on this one I missed like 8. Is the paper folding that bad on the DAT?

Hey busdent,

How's studying? I got a 14 on achiever 1, & went up 1 freakin point to a 15 on achiever 2 UGH, missed a 16 by 6 points because I made careless mistakes miscounting my cubes ::sighs:: :( & after taking the real thing last year, Its not as bad as achiever, but the difficulty level would be between topscore & achiever. However, the test is most comparable to the ada sample test & topscore as many others have been saying here. I noticed some people get atleast 1 hard version, like if their angles are easy, TFE would be hard, & so on, or angles tough. I'm planning to take achiever pat 3 this weekend, let's hope I can break a 17-18 on it. Raymond said, try to get alteast a 17 on it. However, throughout the summer I've seen people like shainapunim get only 15-16's & made 19-20's on the real thing, so there's hope for us b. Let me know how things go for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey busdent,

How's studying? I got a 14 on achiever 1, & went up 1 freakin point to a 15 on achiever 2 UGH, missed a 16 by 6 points because I made careless mistakes miscounting my cubes ::sighs:: :( & after taking the real thing last year, Its not as bad as achiever, but the difficulty level would be between topscore & achiever. However, the test is most comparable to the ada sample test & topscore as many others have been saying here. I noticed some people get atleast 1 hard version, like if their angles are easy, TFE would be hard, & so on, or angles tough. I'm planning to take achiever pat 3 this weekend, let's hope I can break a 17-18 on it. Raymond said, try to get alteast a 17 on it. However, throughout the summer I've seen people like shainapunim get only 15-16's & made 19-20's on the real thing, so there's hope for us b. Let me know how things go for you.

Thanks DJ, Let's hope for the best. I am taking my test on the 16th. So I will have to try to get a 17-18 on the next to achiever PATs. By the way, were you able to find access to kaplan online?

If you did plz post ur scores. on Topscore 2, i got

Orgo: 18
PA: 17
QR: 16
TS:18
AA:18

My test is this Sunday :(

Goodluck. I didn't know you could take tests on Sundays also. I was wondering if you've taken Achiever PAT as well. Which one did u you think was harder?

Is Achiever PAT 2 and 3 harder than the first one?

Thanks DJ, Let's hope for the best. I am taking my test on the 16th. So I will have to try to get a 17-18 on the next to achiever PATs. By the way, were you able to find access to kaplan online?

Busdent, I've been going nuts here, I thank you & all the rest of my family here for helping out, I'm going to compromise & work with other materials, like the destroyer, which I just purchased, topscore, achiever, etc, the kaplan stuff I printed out. Guys don't feel bad if I didn't respond to your messages, I'll get to all of them eventually. I've been going at this test like a madman, trying to finesse my techniques. Busdent, thanks again for your help, & according to the email Raymond sent with the liberation code, he said, statistically, if you get 18-19 on his pat, people can easily score 19-22+ on the real thing. I just want an 18 for NYU becuase that's what they're looking for. It's sad that NYU at one point never really cared about PAT & Qr, & with the competition, things changed, first they said they want 19's then 18's across the board, it's frustrating when they give you 1000 different answers. Go back & review all the problems before looking at the solutions, understand why the ans's are right & wrong, when I did that, I had that big "AH, HA" moment. After doing this for a long time, I came up with a strategy. Skip the hard ones, like for me, I'll go straight to the angles, rack up the easy points on the 2nd half of the pat hole-punching to pattern folding, then come back & tackle the keyholes & tfe, that's probably the only way to dramatically increase the 12 I got from last year, sighs. On the kaplan exams, I got a 19 on the midterm, so we'll see how things go. Hit me up on my aol sn: djapprentice007 if you wanna talk more or anything whenever. The Achiever keyholes & a few tfe questions are kicking my butt, so I gotta fine-tune & polish that up.

Like you said, let's hope & pray for the best. In the meantime, go over the achiever's you've taken, I printed them out in word, & analyze them tons of times a day, that helps you visualize things in 3D especiallyon achiever level.

I actually never actually bought the DAT achiever so i m workin with Kaplan and Topscore.
And yes some test centers do offer Sunday DATs surprisingly. I work on Saturdays n wasnt sure if i could get off so i scheduled for Sunday.

I got a freaking 16 on the PAT session on Achiever! I'm like WTF?

I've been scoring on Kaplan and Topscores 18 most of the time (problably a 17 if Im tired).

I think I will score about an 18-19 on the real DAT! Cross your fingers :scared: :D

I just finished QR on achiever 1 and scored a 19. Is the achiever QR easier or harder than the real thing? Thanks

Looks like I really really f@#%ed up on the second Achiever. No wonder why you all said it was going to be hard.

Biology 14
General Chemistry 15
Organic Chemistry 15
Total Science 15

These are far worse than the first one. I am taking the test on the 16th. Do you think I'll be okay? I really don't have room to reschedule it since school starts in a week. arghhhhhhhhhhh

omg! Im freaking out Achiever 2 & 3 made me almost cry,
here's achiever 3 scores
BIO 16
GEN CHEM 16
ORG CHEM 17

Total : 16

What's everyone else getting? is this normal? or I just don't know anything?! :eek: :mad: :scared:

Just got done with Achiever 2 QR and got a freaking 18..arghhhhh

What did you guys think about it?

Just finished RC 1 and got a 21. So now my test 1 is complete. I don't understand why my RC scores are in such a huge range. I practiced kaplan mostly and scored anywhere between 16 and 22. Achiever RC 1, I got a 21.

Did you guys have similar scores in a big range or were they more consistent?

i finished achiever 1 like a couple weeks ago and got:
BIO:19
GChem:21
OChem:21
RC:23
PAT:17
QR:24

my scores went down in achiever 2 and 3 by 1-4 pts in the science sections.

just took SNS from achiever 3 and this is what I got:

bio: 17
OC: 18
Total Science: 17

what do you think? how have others done?

Achiever1
PAT 18

Achiever 2
Yes, I got owned

Ill post my PAT 2's later today:scared:

:scared: reviewing, reviewing, :scared: :eek: less than one weekkkkkkkkk....agghhhhhh wourejdslkfjoiuqoierujflkafdjalkfjoqureoiqueijsadlkfjafiuqporeujfs

alright, now I feel better, just had to let it out :laugh:

LOL what the h3ll's wrong with you guys? Its just a freakin test!!

Anyways I just got an 18 on achiever 2 PAT. At least i didnt bomb it...:(

Did anybody take the Kaplan Midterm? and if so what did you think of the difficulty level of that compared to the real thing?

I'M ABOUT TO START A KAPLAN COURSE ON OCTOBER IN ORDER TO TAKE MY DAT'S ON DECEMBER OR END OF JANUARY.....WHERE CAN i GET THIS dat ACHIEVER????? AND WHEN SHOULD i START REVIEWING IT AFTER THE KAPLAN FINAL/???
THIS IS AN AWESOME FORUM I LOVE IT!!!

DANBARR

lol you sound like you're about to have an orgasm over SDN :D .. You can find DAT achiever at http://www.3tquest.com/
You can also find DAT Destroyer ( a much more helpful guide in my opinion for sciences) at www.orgoman.com
Achiever is hard, so i'd do it when you feel really ready since it may discourage you with the low scores. Good luck

I'M ABOUT TO START A KAPLAN COURSE ON OCTOBER IN ORDER TO TAKE MY DAT'S ON DECEMBER OR END OF JANUARY.....WHERE CAN i GET THIS dat ACHIEVER????? AND WHEN SHOULD i START REVIEWING IT AFTER THE KAPLAN FINAL/???
THIS IS AN AWESOME FORUM I LOVE IT!!!

DANBARR

Achiever 3 done (yes, I did Achiever 2 and 3 yesterday, I know im crazy:laugh: :laugh: )
BIO 17
Gchem 18
Ochem 19

Thanks dude.. GL to U and Busdent ..Im goin in this thursday & ill report back to base after that, i know how much i love to read posts of other peep's experiences, makes me feel like i was right there with em, stomach cramps, nausea & all.

:thumbup: good to go!!! let us know you do when you take it :D You will do great :luck: