Dalhousie Dental Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was looking for information on applying to dal through AADSAS on their website but I couldn't find anything and they have not replied to my email. Does anyone know if they accept applications through AADSAS? I know its listed as a school on AADSAS but do they look at them?

Hey guys! I was looking for information on applying to dal through AADSAS on their website but I couldn't find anything and they have not replied to my email. Does anyone know if they accept applications through AADSAS? I know its listed as a school on AADSAS but do they look at them?
They haven't responded to my email too (I sent long time ago), I would like to find out too if they look at AADSAS

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes they do. They had an info session a few weeks ago, as far as interviews go they usually send them out late compared to other schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes you can apply through AADSAS. I applied and was accepted. I am a current D1 at Dal

Hey, do you know how many out of province students they take by any chance?
A majority of the students are out of province. There are a couple that attended Dalhousie University but are from other countries.

Yes you can apply through AADSAS. I applied and was accepted. I am a current D1 at Dal
Congratulations!! I read on another thread that if you submit through AADSAS you still have to send LOR separately and do their essays separately, was this true for you last year?

I applied through AADSAS and wasn't sure if I needed to do any supplemental applications or payments?

I applied through AADSAS and wasn't sure if I needed to do any supplemental applications or payments?
I don't think you do. When attending their info session it sounded like they only needed the AADSAS application from US applicants.

Does anyone know the stats for accepted students into Dal? Like GPAs, DATs, etc. How many American students are accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the stats for accepted students into Dal? Like GPAs, DATs, etc. How many American students are accepted?
I am a current D1. I don't know the average GPA, DAT, etc. But in our class 11 out of the 42 students are from the United States.

Just curious to see if anyone has received an acceptance/rejection yet.

I am a D1 at Dalhousie right now. If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out.

Reactions: 1 users
I am a D1 at Dalhousie right now. If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out.
For you and anyone else that reads this,

I intereviewed in Janurary and am an international student, is there a known timeline for a response from the interview? I saw in last years acceptance thread that some students were getting responses in about a month.

Hi, I recently have been accepted to Dal and am wanting to get in touch with anyone else who plans to attend this fall. I am from the states and am looking for a roommate as well!

any out of province Canadian applicant has received an interview invite?

any out of province Canadian applicant has received an interview invite?
I received an interview invite and I live in New Brunswick, but that’s probably considered equivalent to Nova Scotia as far as applicants/admissions are concerned.

I received an interview invite and I live in New Brunswick, but that’s probably considered equivalent to Nova Scotia as far as applicants/admissions are concerned.
Congrats! that's great. Do you know anyone from Ontario who has received an interview by any chance? and did they outline the interview date?

Congrats! that's great. Do you know anyone from Ontario who has received an interview by any chance? and did they outline the interview date?
The possible dates for the interviews (as told to me anyway) were from May 2-12. I don’t have a specific date yet. I actually don’t know any other applicants personally.