D4s and recent grads what compensation have you been offered right out of school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HeadingtotheMountains

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have what I think is a good contract from a dentist in PNW metro area private practice for 650$ daily minimum or 30% collections whichever is higher. I don't have to pay lab fees, no PTO, CE is covered, will probably work five days a week most weeks, and a very fair non compete clause. Just curious what are some offers others are looking at to see if this is truly a good contract.

Members don't see this ad.

I have what I think is a good contract from a dentist in PNW metro area private practice for 650$ daily minimum or 30% collections whichever is higher. I don't have to pay lab fees, no PTO, CE is covered, will probably work five days a week most weeks, and a very fair non compete clause. Just curious what are some offers others are looking at to see if this is truly a good contract.
This is fairly standard. Hopefully you’ll be able to produce well above this. Is the guarantee in perpetuity or just the first 3 months? I would strongly suggest making sure you can leave whenever you want (ie not a 12 month obligation) in case you don’t like the environment or aren’t productive.