Customer Service when calling AACPMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

throw

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So today I called AACPMAS to figure out when they would send out my apps to the schools because I was told last week it would be done at the latest by early this week. I had received an email that my transcripts and app were done being verified on the 29th and they were just waiting until the next mail date.

The guy who seems to always answer the phone, Mike, then proceeds to lie to me that my app was verified yesterday, the **** /rant over

Has anybody else had problems dealing with AACPMAS?

edit: nvm guys, I called them today and resolved the issue, Mike is a good dude but he misread it?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I never had a problem. They were always very helpful and prompt to respond to all my questions.

I never had a problem. They were always very helpful and prompt to respond to all my questions.

Same, I called them a couple times early in the cycle to verify a few things on my transcripts and they were incredibly helpful and polite.

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them about releasing last year's data and they never got back to me. Might've been a fluke though.

I emailed them about releasing last year's data and they never got back to me. Might've been a fluke though.

Call them! You might have used an email that isn't being used by them anymore. That happened to me before when I got one of those automatic messages about my application was complete and to email this email if I had any questions. So I emailed them about one of my GPA calculations and got a "email non-deliverable" message. Apparently, they didn't update their automatic email system with the updated email address!