curious

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Premedtomed said:
I am Aries :D
One of my best guy frnds is too...6th april...

Members don't see this ad.

hopeful05 said:
hmmm.... :D finally found a pet peeve..something that ticks you off...but see that still isn't really irrational....kinda makes sense to not want to make people wait for you...its disrespectful....
but i know...i'll admit it...girls take their time... ( and i also agree with Rxgal--guys i know worry abt their hair..omg! its crazy... it has to be perfcet you know...ALL THE TIME...i'm sure sunny can't identify with that though..) I do too...but on occasion...I usually take longer than the other members in my family...which means i get up earlier than any of them...i'm usually ready and sipping my coffee when the rest wake up...I just don't like to hurry in the morning.... spoiles the day....
anyways...the IST in my house isn't a problem ...we all have our dad's army habits..some of them..anyways...yeah i admit it...at home and with people I am comfortable with..i'll usually eat my pizza with a fork and knife...go ahead laugh..make fun of me.... i can't eat food if it gets too messy....
So I guess I'm still calm and sensible Sunny huh? :laugh:

I don't eat pizza with a knife and fork, only if my mama was in front of me, and we were in some restaurant, then I'd use the fork and knife. I usually fold the pizza in half, when I eat mine. That way, there is less cheese that falls off and less mess overall.

Ohhh, btw, I make killer pizzas. The trick is not to use mozzarella, but a marble cheese. BEtter taste that way.

killer pizza's
really...
no pun intended??

kidding....

hmm..i'll try the marble cheese...
But right now..i have to go study for PchemII test :scared:
( i thought we'd never use calculus outside the calc class!! :rolleyes:
so not true..!!)

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys know how the Pizzas started?
In ancient Italy- when people would filnish their day´s meal, they would collect all the days left overs, and put it on left over dough flattened and gave it over to the poor people, beggers in the street- who used to warm them up like that and eat! That´s the Pizza history! A lot of americans still think that the pizzas are discovred in america by people of Pizza Hut!!
pizzamush.jpg

more about Pizzas

DrGarfield said:
You guys know how the Pizzas started?
In ancient Italy- when people would filnish their day´s meal, they would collect all the days left overs, and put it on left over dough flattened and gave it over to the poor people, beggers in the street- who used to warm them up like that and eat! That´s the Pizza history!
PHP:
A lot of americans still think that the pizzas are discovred in america by people of Pizza Hut
!!
pizzamush.jpg

more about Pizzas
Ha ha...sound like a BIG JOKE !!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

hopeful05 said:
killer pizza's
really...
no pun intended??

kidding....

hmm..i'll try the marble cheese...
But right now..i have to go study for PchemII test :scared:
( i thought we'd never use calculus outside the calc class!! :rolleyes:
so not true..!!)
Yep, killer pizzas, that don't attack your GI tract hehe :laugh:

BTW good luck on your test. Calc is fun, and the only time I got to enjoy it (outside of my calc classes) was in my thermodynamics.

I'm a sagittarius. Almost all my close friends are sagi's so lots of cake-eating in nov-dec :love:

sunny123 said:
sureeee...hehe jk :laugh:

rxgal8 said:
I'm a sagittarius. Almost all my close friends are sagi's so lots of cake-eating in nov-dec :love:
Alright, I make a mean Cappucino cake, which is sweeet! Man, I can only cook so much for you guys.

BTW, my latest introduction to cooking has been due to the hassling of my mom, who told me to learn how to feed myself in case I end up going abroad for med. So far, I'd say it's been paying off (for me at least, cause my food is just too good).....

Whatever, all cooks think they cook well :laugh:

september baby here...so that makes me a virgo :D

sunny123 said:

BTW good luck on your test. Calc is fun, and the only time I got to enjoy it (outside of my calc classes) was in my thermodynamics.

thanx....was easy actually...but there were lots of chances of making errors...it was all numerical problems...so i'll know what tragedy my silly mistakes caused...

abt the cappucino cake....sounds so good... i've recently become a huge fan of pies here....but i'm NOT a cook...no..i've tried..ok not alot...but you know what some people just don;t have it ..no matter what....like i'll follow the entire recipe as if in an organic chem lab ( :rolleyes: maybe that's the prob)...but still it doesn't taste good....i can only bake stuff... i know i'm going away this fall... that will force me to learn the basics... or i'll have to get used to eating dinner at 6pm...coz thats how the cafe's in univ. are....the late night sancks they offer are not the best :( .... looks like i'm heading for a fruit diet...have you heard abt that...some places the food is so bad...the students rush to get to the fruit bar first....!! :laugh: it's their only option...

I see students rushing to the fruit bar on campus ALL the time. The thing that gets to me is that the store overprices everything!! The students don't bother bringing their own fruit from home (lack of time in the morning/can't get access to a market/laziness), and pay the big bucks for some fancy plastic cup, filled with cubed watermelons and mangos.

sunny123 said:
Alright, I make a mean Cappucino cake, which is sweeet! Man, I can only cook so much for you guys.

BTW, my latest introduction to cooking has been due to the hassling of my mom, who told me to learn how to feed myself in case I end up going abroad for med. So far, I'd say it's been paying off (for me at least, cause my food is just too good).....

Whatever, all cooks think they cook well :laugh:
#
Ya- as always- another mom said right again!
I am havin a great relief here as i can cook a little! I actually can cook a lot and well too- but that´s a hobby and i am too lazy to cook everyday!!