CSULA Post Bacc (Option 1 and 2) 2018 Application Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I am originally from SoCal. COL is def. more expensive in the Bay. Since SFSU is close to nearby cities like Daly City and South SF, you can find more affordable places to live while commuting to school. Tuition wise is depend on how many classes/ unit you are planning to take ($600/ unit). Many people work while in the program to help with living expenses and that's what I did. This post bacc was the best option for me to be a successful applicant. I am happy to answer any question you have, just PM me :)
Ooh okay! I'm so glad it worked out for you :) I will definitely PM!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted in early April! I also applied to SFSU post bacc and CSUEB! It's nice that someone else is going through the same process as myself. I emailed CSULA so I'm hoping to hear back from them.
Hi! I also applied to CSUEB AND SFSU back in April! I got into CSUEB but haven’t heard back from SF. I emailed asking when they would finish acceptances but they don’t have a timeline. Have you heard anything back yet? Do you know if they’re still doing interviews?

Hi! I also applied to CSUEB AND SFSU back in April! I got into CSUEB but haven’t heard back from SF. I emailed asking when they would finish acceptances but they don’t have a timeline. Have you heard anything back yet? Do you know if they’re still doing interviews?
Hello!! You should follow the SFSU 2019-2020 thread. There is someone who just got an interview invite. So yes, they're definitely still doing them. I already was interviewed back in mid June and accepted at the end of the month.