CSPM Class of 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted930254

I just thought it would be cool to see who is going to Samuel Merrit this upcoming fall!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'll be attending CSPM next fall as well! Do you know if there's an official facebook group yet?
Official FB group usually not made until May-June.

If you are worried about housing plans, don't.

The housing here moves so fast that something is always available. There will be plenty in your class that are looking for roommates as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
So, it has been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How many people do we have that have put down a deposit for CSPM? Anyone planning on living on the east side of the hills? Lamorinda area or Walnut Creek?

Reactions: 1 user
So, it has been a while since anyone posted on this thread. How many people do we have that have put down a deposit for CSPM? Anyone planning on living on the east side of the hills? Lamorinda area or Walnut Creek?
Hey, I put down a deposit for CSPM! :) As for living, I'm most likely considering the Alameda area.

I started looking at surrounding areas (Alameda, Piedmont, Lake Merritt). I am looking into 1 bedrooms in the $2400 price range. Do students typically take the full loan amount?

Hey guys! I'm a first year at CSPM. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Hi everyone! I'm attending in the fall. Anyone looking for a roommate?

Hi everyone, I was just offered a spot on the waitlist for CSPM for fall 2019. I saw on threads from previous years that people knew what number they were on the waitlist but I can't seem to find this information. Does anyone know if/how I can tell where I stand on the waitlist?