Creighton University Class of 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got the message today too. This is going to be a long week!

Posted using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Alternates are wait listed. Creighton just calls you an alternate.
Oh!! OK. Thanks. Sounded like alternates was another 'program' for some students or something...Thanks

It's nothing. Don't even practice writing samples. It would be a waste of your time. Review this thread and the interview survey questions from years past and you will be fine. A traffic stop is more intimidating. Oh, and please count how many applicants are there and let us know :)
Where do you find interview survey questions from past years?

Members don't see this ad :)
Where do you find interview survey questions from past years?
go to SDN homepage, click reference materials then click interview feedback. You will find a list of universities.

Reactions: 1 user
To the people whose status changed to "complete". Are you taking any of the required prerequisites this semester? Just wondering why my status is still "no status found". I thought maybe it's because I'm taking 3 prerequisites this semester and they want to see my transcripts first.

To the people whose status changed to "complete". Are you taking any of the required prerequisites this semester? Just wondering why my status is still "no status found". I thought maybe it's because I'm taking 3 prerequisites this semester and they want to see my transcripts first.
I am taking one prerequisite this quarter..my status is complete. I am still very nervous because they added that new interview session...=more competition..

Guess they are still reviewing my application.

Good luck to those interviewing today! Have fun and relax.

For those of us who interviewed apr 22..when do u think we will hear back? Its starting to feel like waiting is getting harder by the minute..lol

Reactions: 1 users
For those of us who interviewed apr 22..when do u think we will hear back? Its starting to feel like waiting is getting harder by the minute..lol
Hopefully soon, I'm anxious as well.

Posted using SDN Mobile

I heard they were sending the letters out on Wednesday the 7th, so any day now, if you haven't already received yours :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone practice counting by fives at the interview today? Just wondering how many candidates were there.

So a total of 109 interviewed this year?..

Reactions: 1 user
I heard they were sending the letters out on Wednesday the 7th, so any day now, if you haven't already received yours :)
Where did you hear that info? I think my letter would have came today because thats how long it takes to get here from Nebraska... But nothing came lol :( anyone hear anything yet?

Where did you hear that info? I think my letter would have came today because thats how long it takes to get here from Nebraska... But nothing came lol :( anyone hear anything yet?

I called last Tuesday to ask a few questions, and asked when I would receive their decision. Their response was that they were going to be sending out letters the next day (Wednesday the 7th,) and that I should receive mine by Friday or Saturday. I still have not received it, maybe they were delayed in sending them.

How many distance pathway students do they admit?
Class is 75. At interview I believe they said that they end up admitting 90 (but of course this depends on how many deny acceptance).

Reactions: 2 users
I thought they send out e-mails if you're accepted....is it paper mail for everybody? Traditional & distance?

My letter came today and I was accepted! I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone waiting!

Posted using SDN Mobile

Thanks everyone! I interviewed on April 22nd.

Posted using SDN Mobile

I received the acceptance letter today. Congratulations to all who got the letter and wish Good luck to everyone who are waiting.

Received my letter today as well! I am in CA, interviewed on 4/22. Can't wait to get started!:heckyeah:

Reactions: 3 users
Recieved my acceptence email!!!:) soo happy!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to you guys!!! esp PianoGirl7.....thought you would break down or smtg.......just kidding. Did you guys receive e-mails or letters?

What are the summer orientation dates for the distance crew? How about Fall start dates?

Congrats to you guys!!! esp PianoGirl7.....thought you would break down or smtg.......just kidding. Did you guys receive e-mails or letters?
Lol wait whats "smtg" ?... :)

Does anyone who is part of an accepted Distance Pathway Facebook page or something along those lines or anyone with any insider information have any clue how many Distance spots remain to possibly be filled by those of us with bated breath?...

Reactions: 3 users