CPLEE Dated study materials?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

objork

Reaction score
Hello! I am starting to study for the CPLEE. I have Psychprep study materials from 2015 and am wondering if they are too outdated. Has anyone taken it recently using old materials?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I find myself in a similar situation, though I have AATBS study materials. Please let me know if you might be open to brainstorming.
Signed,
CLPEEwary

Hi! I find myself in a similar situation, though I have AATBS study materials. Please let me know if you might be open to brainstorming.
Signed,
CLPEEwary

Hello! I am starting to study for the CPLEE. I have Psychprep study materials from 2015 and am wondering if they are too outdated. Has anyone taken it recently using old materials?

Hi, California returnee here after practicing for a few years first in my home state.

I was curious how either of you obtained the materials. I am waiting for approval to post on the Classifieds "Wanted" section but am trying to think of other ways to get used study materials (Psychprep) as well.

I'm open to other ideas as well - sharing materials (if that can even be done) etc.