CPJE way harder during the QA process?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misstofu

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took my CPJE today! and oh gosh, i thought it was the hardest test of all, having questions that i would have no idea how to answer them. is it because i was unlucky that's why i have all these hard questions or is it because they are going through the QA process, therefore all the questions are harder? :( I just wanted to cry after i got out from the testing room.

some of my classmates were saying that, the board will lower the scale score if the tests are harder, etc etc, i have no idea. can anyone please confirm? :( this is really horrible...

Members don't see this ad.

Never show any sign of suffering, because that's how the members of the Board get orgasm from enjoying.

CPJE questions are known to be difficult but I believe they curve it depends on the difficulty of the exam. They are not tricky but they test specific concepts. Either you know it or you don't.

Members don't see this ad :)
CPJE questions are known to be difficult but I believe they curve it depends on the difficulty of the exam. They are not tricky but they test specific concepts. Either you know it or you don't.

not really! i could always narrow it down to 2 choices...they all sound correct! it's quite difficult!

not really! i could always narrow it down to 2 choices...they all sound correct! it's quite difficult!

hey misstofu, i took the cpje on 8/10/10 and i felt the same way....like some answers made no sense at all, wordings on choices were really wierd...either you felt like there was no right answer or 2 right answers!!! i am an rph from ny for the past 10 years...all this studying all over again has made me nutty. i hope i passed. i have naplex on mon.

hey misstofu, i took the cpje on 8/10/10 and i felt the same way....like some answers made no sense at all, wordings on choices were really wierd...either you felt like there was no right answer or 2 right answers!!! i am an rph from ny for the past 10 years...all this studying all over again has made me nutty. i hope i passed. i have naplex on mon.

trust me i know how you feel, i don't know if i can do it again if i fail! but i already know that i'm gonna fail, so i guess i just have to get up and do it again! I hope my company is not gonna fire me..
the naplex is not that clinical and scenario based..., you'll do fine! trust me...CPJE is way harder!

Hi everyone,

I took my CPJE today! and oh gosh, i thought it was the hardest test of all, having questions that i would have no idea how to answer them. is it because i was unlucky that's why i have all these hard questions or is it because they are going through the QA process, therefore all the questions are harder? :( I just wanted to cry after i got out from the testing room.

I've heard that CPJE is very difficult all year, not just during QA review. It wouldn't make sense for them to make it harder during QA.

I've heard that CPJE is very difficult all year, not just during QA review. It wouldn't make sense for them to make it harder during QA.

I hated naplex, I was so sleepy after 1.5 hours had gone by and the questions were soooooooooooooo random. I liked CPJE much better. I am much better with clinical questions and was able to narrow choices down to 2. Anyway, I passed both exams. I would hate to go through it again, it was hell!

I studied so hard for CPJE that I felt like throwing up sometimes during studying. I believed I had memorized the majority of APhA book. Besides that, I also reviewed my school notes, Micromedex (for top 200 drugs), Applied Therapeutics (for references), Lange Q&A, and RxPrep. Before I walked into the test center, I thought I could whiz through each question with no sweat. But, man, still there were many clinical drug questions that I just had no way of studying for! Even if I spend another month studying for that test, I don't think I would perform much better than I thought I did (I haven't got the test result yet).

coffee, wow that's a lot of studying! i only studied RXPREP book but for 5 times, so whatever you asked me regarding book, i would know everything, and studied school's top 200 in and out. but they only asked weird questions, asking unlabled treatment, how do heck do i suppose to know?? :( this sucks

I hated naplex, I was so sleepy after 1.5 hours had gone by and the questions were soooooooooooooo random. I liked CPJE much better. I am much better with clinical questions and was able to narrow choices down to 2. Anyway, I passed both exams. I would hate to go through it again, it was hell!

:thumbup: