CPJE - SEPARATE GREEN LETTER and PASS LETTER

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kristalose

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone else taking the cpje received the green instruction letter separate from the white pass letter. I received the white pass letter but not the green instructions to get my license. I've tried to get ahold of the board to no avail. Any information would be much appreciated!:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Have you also passed the NAPLEX? If you did, then you should also get the green letter. I know it is difficult to reach someone at the BOP but try calling after their lunch time. Don't leave any VM. Keep on calling and you will get a hold of someone.

I am transferring my license from TN so yes I have passed NAPLEX. I don't know why I didn't get both pieces of paper together like everyone else. I really appreciate your advice and will call tommorrow!

THANK YOU!

Ok, glad I got the advice to just keep calling - I called and pressed "0" to talk to the operator and told them my situation so they sent me to pharmacist related VM. Hung up. Called back, repeated my situation and said I needed to speak to someone NOT VM. I was told that everything was in order and it was probably "human error" that it was not sent and the person who pulls the NAPLEX scores hadn't pulled mine because she was on an extended leave, so somehow no one pulled my score for 5 months! My letter was mailed yesterday probably after I talked to NABP about it and they contacted the board. :mad: