CPJE Score Delay - 338 candidates have given exam as of July 6

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpjeapplicant

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am glad you passed the cpje. they are gonna make you guys wait until the end of july.

cpjeapplicant how do you know that 338 candidates appeared for CPJE as of July 6, the document doesn't mention anything about the number of applicants. I tested May 6th and still waiting as well.

The document has been updated. The document that I had referred to did show that number. Unfortunately, the current document does not have information related to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
isn't this for the last year?omg I thoght this is for 2010.
cpjeapplicant,do you think they will tell you how many people took the cpje so far if I ask them?

Jaehee,
You can probably try and let us know if you hear anything. The long waiting is so tortorous!

hkswma
Can you give me a heads up on the CPJE you took? I would appreciate your heelp...taking it in Sept. 2010.

Hi Coussey,

Would you like to get in touch, I am also preparing for CPJE. It will be nice to discuss some stuff. thanks

wow it takes that long for CPJE results? I was thinking of taking it too cuz I had my Naplex score transfered to CA but I was gonna wait to apply for licensure till like Nov but maybe I should get started soon.