cpje results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deepsea

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

Has anybody got their cpje results yet.My friend took at the end of march.??still waiting on it...its past 3 weeks already.
I appreciate any response..

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

my friend took it 3/22 and received passing results 3/31.

thanks for ur response...my friend took CPJE on 3/27, still waiting on results....no response yet....It seems like something posted on boards website on 4/8....that it takes 4 weeks for results...may be she is been included into this..:mad:.

thanks for ur response...my friend took CPJE on 3/27, still waiting on results....no response yet....It seems like something posted on boards website on 4/8....that it takes 4 weeks for results...may be she is been included into this..:mad:.

you should be getting your CPJE results from the CA BoP soon - GL to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations deepsea!! Can you please provide some tips on how to prepare for CPJE. I am taking cpje in june....any help will be appreciated. What books did you use?

Thanks

congratulations deepsea. can you please advise me how to pass cpje. i have to retake the cpje exam.any suggestions will be very much appreciated.

thank you

Hi alpha2. I am planning to take cpje sometime around june or july.can you please advise me on how to and prepare pass this exam.

thank you

hi there
iam taking cpje too end of may, please tell me which material are you using, and if you ahve any tips and if you are taking it too, we can share notes?
thank you
my email is [email protected]

have you done a quick search yet? If not, PLEASE do a quick search first - your question, and many many responses, have been posted numerous times before (recently too, if I might add so the responses you'll get are the same).

the cpje was a piece of cake for me and my friend. studied `12 hours (chopped up) total. if you went to a good school, it should be a cinch (you either know it or you don't). DON'T WORRY - it's easy, you'll pass, I gaurantee it!

Cpje1,

I am using Rxprep and Weissman for cpje. I don't know if thats going to work, will wait and watch. Cpje is not a computer adaptive test, so some people find it easy and some find it hard. If you get an easy exam, i guess you cant miss a lot of questions.....anyways, I will work hard and keep my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know if the Board releases a tally of the number of exams so far in the review? Dang, August is a really long time!

I am planning for CPJE in june.Please advice me what to focus on and what materials you guys have used /are using. I do have APHA and That's the only one I am using right now. Please suggest me how important is health notes and scripts.i found these health notes boaring and time consuming.What do you say guys?Any advice/ tips on CPJE is appreciated.

I am planning for CPJE in june.Please advice me what to focus on and what materials you guys have used /are using. I do have APHA and That's the only one I am using right now. Please suggest me how important is health notes and scripts.i found these health notes boaring and time consuming.What do you say guys?Any advice/ tips on CPJE is appreciated.

As someone said above, do a quick search and you'll probably find the answer to your questions.