CPJE results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxLouie88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here took the exam after the QA and how long did you receive the results? Does it really take 30 days for CA to release the results? (GULP!)

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks everyone. I'm just so relieved that it's over. Sent mine in yesterday as soon as I got the letter. Hopefully they'll have my license posted by the end of the week. Fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath

Congraaaats Riverrook so happy for you !! Enjoy :) Hope I get it over with too..after how long did u get ur results ?

Thanks everyone. I'm just so relieved that it's over. Sent mine in yesterday as soon as I got the letter. Hopefully they'll have my license posted by the end of the week. Fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath
I sent it two Fridays ago (received Monday) and I still haven't gotten it

That sucks. U need to contact them. I think they said in the letter that if u don't receive a response from them (ie license posted online/check cashed) within 10 days, then u should contact them. They really need to pick up the pace at the California board

That sucks. U need to contact them. I think they said in the letter that if u don't receive a response from them (ie license posted online/check cashed) within 10 days, then u should contact them. They really need to pick up the pace at the California board

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just called them today. He said that it's taking a while because of all the applicants at one time (not surprised by that), but as soon as they cash the checks, then it can be up to 10 days after that (wow).

This is ridiculous. They created this back log and are making us wait even longer. Who can we complain to?

Last edited:
That's insane that you guys have been waiting so long. This should be the easiest part of their job: take our money and get the license posted

I just spoke to the board. My check posted for them on Friday. They said 10 BUSINESS days from the posting date for them to post the license on their website. So I probably don't get to start working Monday and will have to wait another week (or more).

Aww that sucks. I have interviews lined up for next week. I was hoping that I would have my license posted by end of this week or early next week. Arghhhhhh

I just spoke to the board. My check posted for them on Friday. They said 10 BUSINESS days from the posting date for them to post the license on their website. So I probably don't get to start working Monday and will have to wait another week (or more).

Did they tell you that they started to process the check on Friday, or you see it pending from your bank's website from Friday?

These govt folks really suck at "customer service" Really... how long does it take to cash a check and add someone to a database, really!!!

My CPJE letter was dated 2.25.14 ,and I got it and returned my licesure stuff on 2/28/14.... waiting....

So I call my bank and they don't see a check even pending.

I call the BOP to find out what's going on. The receptionist takes 2 seconds to pull up my name (why they couldn't do that the last 4 times I called instead of giving me vague generic information, I don't know). He tells me that the process started on 03/07 despite receiving my envelope on 03/03!!! Argh!!! So I have to wait till at least 03/21 to complain!!

Wait, y do u have to wait til the 21st? Wouldn't it be 10 days from the 7th? That sucks. They shouldn't be allowed to do this to us

So I actually found out my check cleared on the 12th, the receptionist still couldn't give me real answers. Even though my check cleared on the 12th, I still have to wait up to 10 business days from the 7th. They basically have the receptionist screen the calls and give generic answers so they don't have to deal with really answering us.

This really isn't fair. They knew what was going to happen after the queue, they should have prepared for the influx of applications. But instead they basically tell us: tough noogies.

Fair or not, you have to deal with it. 2 things must be done to get license posted ASAP:
1. overnight green form
2. use money order

if you didn't do any of those, stop complaining.

Fair or not, you have to deal with it. 2 things must be done to get license posted ASAP:
1. overnight green form
2. use money order

if you didn't do any of those, stop complaining.

I suppose following the instructions of the BOP isn't enough to get my license posted in the quoted amount of time. I suppose being told various answers, often times conflicting with one another, is okay. I suppose being told that I would have to wait up to 15 days is okay because I didn't follow your special formula in getting my license posted. I suppose expecting the BOP to follow through with quoted times, especially after waiting so long for the queue to clear, leaves me no room for complaints. Must be my fault.

In other news, my license posted late last night too! Hope everything went well for everyone else.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Guys!!! Congrats on everyone who passed! Just a question, I am scheduled to take the CPJE again next week but am still feeling under-prepared. I am debating whether to move it to next month, but I heard the QA might start next month. Does anyone know if anyone got their results within a month after being stuck in the QA? Thanks.

Hey Guys!!! Congrats on everyone who passed! Just a question, I am scheduled to take the CPJE again next week but am still feeling under-prepared. I am debating whether to move it to next month, but I heard the QA might start next month. Does anyone know if anyone got their results within a month after being stuck in the QA? Thanks.

Last edited:
didnt they just finished a QA. y would they start another one next month?
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense, but there has been a pattern of QAs being conducted on August, December, and April. I guess the next QA may be dependent on when the last QA ended, but I figured it does not hurt to ask in case.

Yeah, it wouldn't make sense, but there has been a pattern of QAs being conducted on August, December, and April. I guess the next QA may be dependent on when the last QA ended, but I figured it does not hurt to ask in case.

Ahhhh there's actually another QA going on right now that started on 2/26! Definitely wasn't expecting that since they just had one that ended on 2/19... I took my exam on 2/28 and just confirmed by calling the board and reading this:

http://www.pharmacy.ca.gov/applicants/cpje_score_delay.pdf

Therefore, feel free to move your exam by a week or two if needed since you won't get your score til after this QA period ends anyway!

guys, after logging in to psi, you'll see this
Welcome to your PSI Home Page!

You can select the following options under My Tasks on the right hand menu:

• Register test - allows you to register for a test.
  • Schedule test - allows you to schedule a test and to select the testing center.
  • Reschedule test - allows you to reschedule a test appointment.
  • Apply for retest - allows you to apply for retest if you have failed in your previous test.
  • Pay for the test - allows you to pay for the test online.
  • Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed.
You can maintain your personal account information by selecting the following options underUser Info :

• Change personal profile - allows you to change and update your demographics information.
  • Change login details - allows you to change your Email address & password.

So if I am approved for duplicate results ,does that mean I have passed? gatta call psi.

So I called and they said actually the board sends out duplicate score results.
but keep in mind you guys I have feeling just a feeling if they say your approved for duplicate result than it means you may have just passed this assumption is just based on the fact on the log in page says "Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed."

Is there any validity to the duplicate score report of the exam and actually passing the CPJE. I am curious to know. Please respond if this is accurate. Thanks!

guys, after logging in to psi, you'll see this
Welcome to your PSI Home Page!

You can select the following options under My Tasks on the right hand menu:

• Register test - allows you to register for a test.
  • Schedule test - allows you to schedule a test and to select the testing center.
  • Reschedule test - allows you to reschedule a test appointment.
  • Apply for retest - allows you to apply for retest if you have failed in your previous test.
  • Pay for the test - allows you to pay for the test online.
  • Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed.
You can maintain your personal account information by selecting the following options underUser Info :

• Change personal profile - allows you to change and update your demographics information.
  • Change login details - allows you to change your Email address & password.

So if I am approved for duplicate results ,does that mean I have passed? gatta call psi.

So I called and they said actually the board sends out duplicate score results.
but keep in mind you guys I have feeling just a feeling if they say your approved for duplicate result than it means you may have just passed this assumption is just based on the fact on the log in page says "Duplicate score report- allows you to apply for a duplicate score report of the exam that you have passed."