CPJE Results February 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Regginphobia

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to ask those who are waiting on CPJE results. How long have you been waiting? I took mine Feb 6. Anyone have an idea when we would get our results?

Members don't see this ad.

It's been 45 days for me and nothing yet ☹️. Question if i try to retest and it doesn't let me does that mean I passed?

I wouldn't touch that retake button until I see my results! I have a friend who had to submit a retake application for the CPJE but accidentally checked on both Naplex and CPJE, what happened later is that the board cancelled his pending NAPLEX score and informed him it's no longer valid and he had to retake the NAPLEX again. When he asked why would anyone retake it if they got a passing score, they said because we assume you wanted to improve your score.. dumb mistake on his part, but I wouldn't mess with any retake buttons regardless of your att status cuz it's the freakin' CA BOP!

Does anyone know if the board would list your name on the "license verification search" prior to receiving the test result or after?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not yet, took mine on Feb 19th though. I just called the board, and the receptionist told me that we should get our results in 45 days or less. If it has been more than 45 days then you need to call the board of pharmacy. She said they send all the results out in batches so hopefully we all should be getting them soon.
I took mine on the 19th too! The suspense is killing me! :nailbiting:

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if the board would list your name on the "license verification search" prior to receiving the test result or after?

no because you still have to pay once you get the letter saying you've passed.

Good luck to everyone, I hope everyone hears good news! I live in Sacramento so maybe my results will be here by Monday.

Ditto this xD it shouldn't take more than two business days for us I hope
Does anybody know if there’s a chance or instance that the board send the Naplex And cpje results together if they were just 2 weeks apart by testing date.

Omg guys! USPS informed delivery shows that the letter is on the way! We will probably find out our scores either today or tomorrow!! Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I see mine too. Are yours dark or white?
This is what it looks like. Can’t really tell the difference since it’s greyscan

Attachments

• 975ACBDB-3C43-42AA-8469-AC61CE94800B.jpeg
    975ACBDB-3C43-42AA-8469-AC61CE94800B.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 212
Mine looks white in Informed Delivery =(
Others on the forum say they got a white letter and behind was the green.
Congrats to those who got green letters though!

I see mine today as well and the paper inside looks darker than the envelope like yours.
Hi! Good for you guys! Those that were anticipating their letters today or tomorrow, May I know when you took the exam? Mine was March 2nd. So, I’m not quite sure if it made into your batch.

Hi! Good for you guys! Those that were anticipating their letters today or tomorrow, May I know when you took the exam? Mine was March 2nd. So, I’m not quite sure if it made into your batch.

I took mine Feb 27. If I'not mistaken, the batch probably ended around march 5, since it was the last day available to schedule tests until the off block schedule.

Passed, just got my green letter! Good luck to all!

Congrats!!
Question how many pages are in the envelope? And can you see the green letter through the address label?
I am dying over here waiting for mine

How can I track my letter, I took my exam on 02/10
I took mine on 2/19. You can sign up for Informed Delivery through USPS website, and it’s free! Congratulations to everyone who passed! Mine still haven’t came in yet.

Congrats!!
Question how many pages are in the envelope? And can you see the green letter through the address label?
I am dying over here waiting for mine

There’s two pages stapled together. Green paper that you can see through the envelope window that tells you you’ve passed both naplex and cpje and a white paper with your cpje score.

I signed up for the informed delivery but it says there’s no mail for delivery today :( ..and I live in Sacramento. I wonder why it doesn’t show anything.

I signed up for the informed delivery but it says there’s no mail for delivery today :( ..and I live in Sacramento. I wonder why it doesn’t show anything.
Me too I signed up and I shows that no deliveries for today, I am dying, I took my exam 02/10

I live in Kansas but I just got my letter now. I passed!! Best of luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 1 users
Me too I signed up and I shows that no deliveries for today, I am dying, I took my exam 02/10

I chatted online with the USPS informed delivery and they said that since we just signed up today, things will not show up on there for upto 7-10 days. :/

I chatted online with the USPS informed delivery and they said that since we just signed up today, things will not show up on there for upto 7-10 days. :/
Thanks, at least we can hope to get it today or tomorrow

Just got mine, I'm out of town but my dad sent me a photo of the green in the window. I hope everyone else got green too! <3

I got my letter and I failed by 1 point
It's the worst feeling in the world. Can those who passed please give any tips or suggestions on how to study ?

For the people who passed can you please provide which materials you used to study. Any study tips greatly appreciated :)

It's the worst feeling in the world. Can those who passed please give any tips or suggestions on how to study ?
Hey I'm sorry to hear this :( I wonder if there's any way to appeal/fight it. I can't provide too many useful tips besides that I used RxPrep but gave myself more time to study than last time. Do you remember whether it was the clinical or law that you found difficult? Brand/generic has to be solid for this test. C2 requirements are also important with the opioid stuff going on right now. They also like eye drops and other side chapters from clinical material. Some people say study like you're studying for the Naplex. I think you got unlucky since it's harder to predict what's on this test and it changes constantly. Do you remember what you found difficult?

I too missed it by one point =(
Back to studying I suppose. I just mailed my application for retake. This time though I will not schedule my exam so early, you end up waiting for the whole batch to finish might as well get those extra few weeks to study

I too missed it by one point =(
Back to studying I suppose. I just mailed my application for retake. This time though I will not schedule my exam so early, you end up waiting for the whole batch to finish might as well get those extra few weeks to study

Aww I am sorry:(. Hope we both do better next time around. Also how do you know when a good time to schedule the test is so we don't have to wait as long for the result?

I was wondering the same thing if I could appeal it maybe I will call them and see what they say. Honestly I dont remember what I found difficult probably clinical, law I felt was pretty straight forward for me. I felt pretty confident about the test, that's why I am so bummed. I was looking at the numeric scores they provide of the 3 areas; 1st(patient meds ) and 2nd(patient outcomes) areas I got average scores and 3rd(pharmacy operations) I got high score. So I guess I should focus more on the patient med/clinical aspect idk.

You can request a regrade. 110 dollars and would take about 5-6 weeks. It says on the regrade notice that out of 2000 regrades, not one score has changed. I don't think it is worth.

Aww I am sorry:(. Hope we both do better next time around. Also how do you know when a good time to schedule the test is so we don't have to wait as long for the result?

If they continue their trend, exam dates should open March 30. They stay open for around 5 weeks. Then they block off any other dates for 3-4 weeks to grade. Im planning my exam around April 30-May 2

If they continue their trend, exam dates should open March 30. They stay open for around 5 weeks. Then they block off any other dates for 3-4 weeks to grade. Im planning my exam around April 30-May 2
Ahh,
Just looking into CPJE right now, so, as long as I take the CPJE during those "5 weeks" or so, my exams will be graded in 3-4 weeks? It doesn't matter if I take it earlier in the block or later?

I want to get licensed by mid-june, is that possible?

Ahh,
Just looking into CPJE right now, so, as long as I take the CPJE during those "5 weeks" or so, my exams will be graded in 3-4 weeks? It doesn't matter if I take it earlier in the block or later?

I want to get licensed by mid-june, is that possible?

Would you be able to tell me the available dates you see for CPJE? I estimate from 3/30 - 5/4. If that's the case I would take it 1st week May then they would grade right away and you should know your results by 3rd week May (This is all based of the recent Jan and Mar trends). It should be possible to be licensed by mid-June.

Would you be able to tell me the available dates you see for CPJE? I estimate from 3/30 - 5/4. If that's the case I would take it 1st week May then they would grade right away and you should know your results by 3rd week May (This is all based of the recent Jan and Mar trends). It should be possible to be licensed by mid-June.

I'm taking it in minnesota. There's open availability from March 30 to July 31st - no blocked out dates.

I passed the CPJE!!! This was my second attempt and I had not passed by one point as well for my first time. I took my test on March 5 2018.

For those retaking, graduated in 2014 and became a hospital clinical staff pharmacist. I am working in Florida as a inpatient centralized pharmacist and decided to take the CPJE about 2 years of working there afterwards and decided to take the test and just read the law book. I am originally from Cali and thought I get my license for personal reasons. It was more of a clinical exam than I thought for the first time around. For my second attempt, I got Pharmacy charts and definitely reviewed all the clinical pearls for each section and became familiar with the top 300 drugs that I rarely seen in practice. Besides the organ system sections. I did the other sections of biostatistics, math, new drugz and noted down brand names I was not familiar with. Studied this time around for about 30 days about 2 hrs per day. And grinded the whole day 24 hours prior. With my experience with hospital that helps a lot. Know your auxiliary labels. I could see taking the Naplex and CPjE together really helps.

I passed the CPJE!!! This was my second attempt and I had not passed by one point as well for my first time. I took my test on March 5 2018.

For those retaking, graduated in 2014 and became a hospital clinical staff pharmacist. I am working in Florida as a inpatient centralized pharmacist and decided to take the CPJE about 2 years of working there afterwards and decided to take the test and just read the law book. I am originally from Cali and thought I get my license for personal reasons. It was more of a clinical exam than I thought for the first time around. For my second attempt, I got Pharmacy charts and definitely reviewed all the clinical pearls for each section and became familiar with the top 300 drugs that I rarely seen in practice. Besides the organ system sections. I did the other sections of biostatistics, math, new drugz and noted down brand names I was not familiar with. Studied this time around for about 30 days about 2 hrs per day. And grinded the whole day 24 hours prior. With my experience with hospital that helps a lot. Know your auxiliary labels. I could see taking the Naplex and CPjE together really helps.
Congratulations! I took my exam on March 2nd and still awaiting for my mail.

congratulation to everyone thats passed !! I have taken mine on march 5th hopefully the result is on its way.

Hi everyone! My friend wants to know if anyone from out of state got their results already. He took it on March 5.

Hey guys,
This is my cpje results.
I got an average score in all areas and still failed with 71.
Just wondering how much more of improvement do I need to get to 75.
Areas 1 and 3 need improvement. I think you have to score 12 or higher in each category to pass.