CPJE/NAPLEX ATT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bimmaboy88

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if something is wrong with my application or it's normal but I'm basically waiting for my authorization to test (ATT). I submitted my application end of June , and my check was cashed on july 3rd, still nothing in the mail. Is this normal timeframe?

Thanks in Advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if something is wrong with my application or it's normal but I'm basically waiting for my authorization to test (ATT). I submitted my application end of June , and my check was cashed on july 3rd, still nothing in the mail. Is this normal timeframe?

Thanks in Advance
That sounds quite long. I'd contact your state's board of pharmacy.

it takes around 60 days. You may have to wait till September:( You can try calling them early to see if they put you in the system.

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year I submitted my application at the end of july and received my ATT in about 45 days, mid september

Thank you so much for the info...yeah i called the boards, and basically they won't follow up on it until 60 days have passed. It has been about 45 days as of now, so i guess in a week or two.

I was waiting for my ATT for a while too, but because I had a complicated mailing address issue. I suggest you email them ([email protected]) and ask if they have mailed it out. I got a reply that it was sent out a while ago so I asked them to send again to a different address and they did, I received in a week.
Also I found out that you can probably just try to log in the PSI website and see if you're clear to take the exam. I did it after receiving my ATT but figured I could've tried logging without the letter (all you need is your SSN).
Give it a try! good luck!

I was waiting for my ATT for a while too, but because I had a complicated mailing address issue. I suggest you email them ([email protected]) and ask if they have mailed it out. I got a reply that it was sent out a while ago so I asked them to send again to a different address and they did, I received in a week.
Also I found out that you can probably just try to log in the PSI website and see if you're clear to take the exam. I did it after receiving my ATT but figured I could've tried logging without the letter (all you need is your SSN).

Yes I have been trying the PSI trick online....I will also email them, but sounds like they just are backed up with applicants. Thanks for the advice.

I think checking nabp would be the best in my opinion? After I got my ATT emailed to me (Check spam folder diligently!), I was able to sign up for the Naplex via Pearson vue. I tried PSI right after and was not able to. I called them and they said it usually takes about 24 hrs after ATT to be able to sign up for cpje.

I think checking nabp would be the best in my opinion? After I got my ATT emailed to me (Check spam folder diligently!), I was able to sign up for the Naplex via Pearson vue. I tried PSI right after and was not able to. I called them and they said it usually takes about 24 hrs after ATT to be able to sign up for cpje.
Same! I got my ATT emailed to me and the following morning I checked PSI and was able to sign up for CPJE

Hi would you mind letting me know how to put in the SSN on PSI webiste? Do I need to create an account? I haven't received the ATT yet. Have been trying to contact the board with no response. Thank you so much!