CPJE April 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pharmdevs123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who took CPJE April 2014?? Have you gotten your results yet?? I know and just confirmed with Ca BOP that QA is still ongoing... I wonder how long that would take... This is torture!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Nothing today, I was thinking of calling the bop and asking

Took it the 2nd of April. Really this is incredible. Funny how every other state can respond with results within days. It's not like it's being hand graded with on a scantron!

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess the fact that we have to wait a while is a good thing, because from what I understand they grade the test on some scale, and they develop the scale after the 400 people take the test. So I called yesterday guy said sometime in June we will get results, so not checking mail everyday anymore.

Nothing New about the QA but wait is the killer, gave the exam on april 5th over 60 days now, we dont know if close to 400 students have given the exam or not now, but who knows , next few weeks will tell, last year they released the results on 06/18/13 and last QA before this was horribly late and someone had to contact the senater office :) to influence the BOP to realease the results, I have same feeling about this QA also that we might have to wait longer than before ....

called bop again today guy said this month, he didn't say how many peeps had taken test so far

It was not actually an easy exam but not tough either, as everyone said there is a lot of iv questions, I actually had none, quite surprising to me

Members don't see this ad :)
Emailing them does nothing. I've never had any luck with any response to questions on email from board. Nothing in my mailbox today.

I also got the same info over the phone- she said that the should be released and received by the end of the month, and if we haven't received anything by the end of the month, to call back for an update. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Looks like California has too many pharmacists and they don't need anymore, almost 90 days for QA and there are more than one QA in a year, holding results for 6 months in a year, what is all that indicate, get your bag pack ready and go another state ...... This is outrageous ......

So, lets say I fail the exam. Its been 3 months since I took it so I better HURRY and take it again before the Aug QA hits. Lets see, that gives me about 30 days to apply and get an ATT and then test (Assuming CA BOP, gets the results out within a week or so). Crazy!

So, lets say I fail the exam. Its been 3 months since I took it so I better HURRY and take it again before the Aug QA hits. Lets see, that gives me about 30 days to apply and get an ATT and then test (Assuming CA BOP, gets the results out within a week or so). Crazy!

I was just thinking that today! I can retake July 28th per the 90-days thing, but will I actually receive ATT by then (probably not), but even if I do I'd have like 3 days leeway before the next QA effs everything up!
:(
Just praying I pass

Soon California BOP will put a cap on how many pharmacist will be licensed each year in Cali. Just wait and watch.... All trends towards it...

Last week of June.. Anyday now BOP. Crazy, in another month there will be another QA in August?!

This is CRAZY!!! I took mine on April 1st, don't ask me why? one day sooner, and I would have my results 2 months ago! My life has been on hold for the past 3 months. If I fail which I probably will, I have lost 2 months to get ready for the next test.

I hope all of us pass but if not, basically no results for 6 months for us, April 1 st till oct 30th , what does this indicate? BOARD DOESNT CARE

Lady told me it's schedule to be sent anytime and we should receive it by end of next week......what is that suppose to be? I don't understand

Lady told me it's schedule to be sent anytime and we should receive it by end of next week......what is that suppose to be? I don't understand

It means Follow the money. They have probably been holding on because the rate increases on July 1. Would love for some transparency.

Nothing from CBOP in my mail box yet! I have never checked my mail box as often as I have during past 60 days,,,every day...

Took mine 3 weeks ago and still nothing... been checking my mailbox every day >.< Maybe today? *crossesfingers*

I bet they are going to send them out Thursday, if this week at all. Then, we won't get our results till the following week. Gotta love these people. I took mine on 4/7.

Has anyone else been checking the PSI site, trying to reschedule to see what the error message says? Mine still says "None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate". I know it probably doesn't mean anything, but its the only thing I have.... gahhhhh!

Sorry for the wait you guys....You have been waiting this long....Just a little longer.....How about sweetening the moment with this little love?
When you get the paper mail of your score, if you try hard like many of my friends and I did, without opening the envelope, you could see your score, just twist and turn in front of very bright light like the light of you car, you will see the score.

Once you know you passed, setup the video camera and let the person you love the most to open the envelope for you. He or she will feel very honored.

There are at least three ways of meeting the envelope:
1. Like most of us, we hungrily rip it open and eat the the result with our eyes...alone, lonely.
2. Some of us, we give it to loved one to open, and pray you get a passing score....What if the score is not a passing score?...Are you okay to feel sad in front of this loved one? Only you can tell.
3. Without opening the envelope, find if you passed, let loved one open it while you sit there with a smile that you can not stop grinning...........and grinning.....can't stop.....The whole planning is like planning a Surprise Birthday Party, in this case, the party is for you.

And to those that are half way to passing....You will get there soon....Think about the positives of your life: you graduated pharmacy school while 30 students from my school did not even graduate. This community is here to help...just let us know...

Ok now I can't believe this......,, the Mr. Board receptionist told me today results are not sent yet, I asked him it's July 1st and website said May or June results will be released, he had no answer and he admit that the results might not be sent until next week, I think someone has to contact Governer's office or senator office to get the results out, that's what someone did last time.
P.S - last year results were released on June 18th 2013

Gahhhhhhh. Has anyone tried requesting a duplicate score report from PSI? I just submitted a request (thinking wth might as well try), and it said that my request has been approved and will reach me in 7 days. I had to put in my address. Just curious if anyone else has done this!

Gahhhhhhh. Has anyone tried requesting a duplicate score report from PSI? I just submitted a request (thinking wth might as well try), and it said that my request has been approved and will reach me in 7 days. I had to put in my address. Just curious if anyone else has done this!

weird. i did the same thing on the psi website but it gave me the following msg:
"None of the portions of the test can be registered for the candidate"

Ok now I can't believe this......,, the Mr. Board receptionist told me today results are not sent yet, I asked him it's July 1st and website said May or June results will be released, he had no answer and he admit that the results might not be sent until next week, I think someone has to contact Governer's office or senator office to get the results out, that's what someone did last time.
P.S - last year results were released on June 18th 2013

I'm from another state, I didn't realize CBOP had such a long wait time for test results. (Such a strange self inflicted situation)
Can someone in California contact a congress person or representative to give the CBOP a little push.

Like the rest of you guys I'm waiting for my results as well, I'm stuck not knowing if I need to keep studying or if I need to sell my place and get ready to move.
Has the California BOP always been this slow?