COVID check in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

plant based

TUSPM Class of 2021
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How is everyone doing right now with the whole COVID19 situation? Feel free to rant, send encouragement!
How is your school handling the situation? I'm very curious! Especially for those that are currently in clinicals.
I'm really hoping that this won't effect our externships too much!

Members don't see this ad.

EM rotation has been canceled since early April. Now things are looking a little better for May so I am hoping to start something mid-May.
I'm looking forward to getting that antibody test in NYC; things are slowly getting better here, but we are still in pause till May 15th.

EM rotation has been canceled since early April. Now things are looking a little better for May so I am hoping to start something mid-May.
I'm looking forward to getting that antibody test in NYC; things are slowly getting better here, but we are still in pause till May 15th.
Crazy considering I just put in my 30 day notice to move after mid May.

Not sure if they'll call us back in June. Its a long way from home.

Members don't see this ad :)
Four people at our surgery center got Covid-19; one gravely ill and almost died. At our hospital our MA got it and she was really sick. A student called me to catch up and complained that he is paying full Spring tuition. He will not do spring rotations and he is also paying for graduation fees without any graduation ceremony. First year students can't use any of the labs but they are paying lab fees. This is getting ridiculous. I have 200K+ plus in loans. These students are being cheated out of their money.

***Also I got an email from the school asking for money to help students in trouble with a "food bank". The school is still taking full tuition and fees from students and asking alumni for more money to help these students. So corrupt.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Four people at our surgery center got Covid-19; one gravely ill and almost died. At our hospital our MA got it and she was really sick. A student called me to catch up and complained that he is paying full Spring tuition. He will not do spring rotations and he is also paying for graduation fees without any graduation ceremony. First year students can't use any of the labs but they are paying lab fees. This is getting ridiculous. I have 200K+ plus in loans. These students are being cheated out of their money.

***Also I got an email from the school asking for money to help students in trouble with a "food bank". The school is still taking full tuition and fees from students and asking alumni for more money to help these students. So corrupt.

Which school if you don't mind me asking?

Our school refunded us our graduation fees since it's all online now

Reactions: 1 users