This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol I just went on AADSAS and double checked which phone number I put in my app. It's not part of any secondaries it's just part of the contact information, section under personal information.

7 hours to go

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an email from Temple. They said they will be sending out correspondences on December 1st at 10am EST.

Reactions: 1 users
Tomorrow's the big day! Wishing you all best tomorrow. Class of 2022, welcome! :soexcited:
Thank you! I scored 9 interviews because of your guide! I feel so grateful to be amongst all of these great applicants, good luck to everyone!

I do feel very exhausted right now, I also have a test that I should study for but I simply can't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using SDN mobile
I have been completely useless at work for weeks during/after interview season. I feel horribly guilty about it, but my brain just blanks on everything that isn't related to this next step.

Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone that applied to Iowa, I got my acceptance email around 10:30 pm PT on Dec 30th. It was my first acceptance. Good luck!

Reactions: 2 users
This is the longest day of my life

Reactions: 12 users
I remember the very day this thread was created. THIS IS INSANE. Can I sue dental schools for toying with my fragile heart? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users
I feel like I'm taking the uncertainty pretty hard. IDK how I'd handle rejections :vomit:

Good luck to all you future Dental students!

Reactions: 5 users
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I have a final exam Tuesday for which I simply can't focus on right now aha. Just curious, why are people counting down to midnight? Wouldn't schools start calling/emailing until they open normal business hours?

Us trying to snag an acceptance:

635520961476244888798720642_tumblr_inline_mgrr62xnrl1rsns0p.gif

Reactions: 18 users
Good luck to everyone tomorrow! I have a final exam Tuesday for which I simply can't focus on right now aha. Just curious, why are people counting down to midnight? Wouldn't schools start calling/emailing until they open normal business hours?

I don't think there is anyone waiting at dental schools to send out e-mails at midnight. I believe they start at 9am and continue throughout Dec 1 and 2nd or 4th.

I don't think there is anyone waiting at dental schools to send out e-mails at midnight. I believe they start at 9am and continue throughout Dec 1 and 2nd or 4th.
There is easily obtained technology available to delay email sends to a particular time. A few schools send news out at midnight.

There are schools that send e-mails at midnight. They are scheduled e-mails.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Actually, at IU Lucy said she will be in the office at midnight ready to hit send. Not a joke, some schools do that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
17,860 SECONDS

Actually, at IU Lucy said she will be in the office at midnight ready to hit send. Not a joke, some schools do that.

Sent from my SM-G892A using SDN mobile
Wow I thought they had an automated system, I didn't know they would manually send them out, I really respect that tho--shoutout to the schools that don't want to keep us waiting for too long lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
14,739 SECONDS

Just a friendly reminder to go to the cheapest school you get into. You’ll thank me later.

Big Hoss
You're telling this to the people who are just waiting for a single acceptance--let's hope we all find ourselves in the position of having to make such a decision (ie mutliple acceptances :xf:)

Ughhhh...I wish UDM didn't personally call everyone...who wants to spend an ENTIRE day just hoping for a phone call??? What a brutal process!!!

Reactions: 6 users
This has been a little therapeutic to see bunch of freaked out peeps like me!

Do schools send out rejections on december 1st for people who haven't interviewed?? I'm waiting to hear back from a lot of schools still....if they don't plan on interviewing me it'd be nice to get a rejection so i'm not in limbo....limbo sucks..

Do schools send out rejections on december 1st for people who haven't interviewed?? I'm waiting to hear back from a lot of schools still....if they don't plan on interviewing me it'd be nice to get a rejection so i'm not in limbo....limbo sucks..
I have the same question. I have silent treatment from all my schools!

Louisville sent me one at midnight.

Good luck everyone!