Countdown to Match Day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
bob-marley--one-love.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

As a proud supporter and alumnus of USA Hockey, it pains me to put up a picture of Roberto Luongo (the goaltender who helped Canada beat USA for the gold in Vancouver)

Vancouver+Canucks+v+Toronto+Maple+Leafs+4oqMnWxAshPl.jpg

number_one.jpg

This is how I feel right now waiting for tommorrow.

One day to rule them all!
sp8wuv.jpg

Nice. The NRMP "Where did I match?" email came 10 minutes early just like the "Did I match?" email on Monday. I guess the countdown will need to be adjusted for next year....:D

Nice. The NRMP "Where did I match?" email came 10 minutes early just like the "Did I match?" email on Monday. I guess the countdown will need to be adjusted for next year....:D

I think they're always like that; the "Sorry, you didn't match" email I got last year was 10 minutes early too.

Better 10 minutes early than 10 minutes late... :laugh:

Good thing I didn't check my email, cause my PC sent an email saying congrats before I got my envelope (12:15 :p)