***Countdown To Match Day***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
GCsmrCOOLGUYBLUzoom1.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

OneDayMore91.JPG

There must be some other closeted musical theater people on here... right? :oops:

i hope tomorrow is all rainbows and unicorns!
unicorn.jpg

OneDayMore91.JPG

There must be some other closeted musical theater people on here... right? :oops:

Oh my god, I think I'd rather not match than have to revisit memories of that horrible musical and worse yet endless book! Could it be ONE more shred annoying and over the top???

Square One--making math fun. The concept behind the show is related to what we're doing in this thread: Taking numbers that are unrelated to Match Day and putting them together into a countdown. :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone! :luck:

newsq1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]JFWPeVfWB9o[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks to all of you who posted on this thread. It sure has been an entertaining 25 days coming back to this thread every day to see what people posted.

Good Job Everyone! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully you end up at your first choice (or very close to the top).

For those of you one the other boards who copied this thread...thanks for the flattery, your threads where creative and awesome too!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRom1Rz8OA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DoQizE0zNw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

In the spirit of great songs named "One".
Creed - One.
This clip is from Late Show with David Letterman when they were just starting out.

All the best everyone!!!
Get your champagne ready for tomorrow!!!

7 hours to go... who else can't sleep?

The last hours are torture!! My stomach hurts!! 6 hrs left...

Code_Geass_-_Lelouch_of_the_Rebellion_R2_-_06_069_0002.jpg

You have to be pretty nerdy to get this one.

Good luck today everyone.

FOUR HOURS to go!!!!!! good luck everybody :)

four-leaf-clover.gif

[YOUTUBE]u6FwEJwwYcQ[/YOUTUBE]

What a great idea, I'm totally bringing my dog to match day with me.

orig.jpg

These last few minutes are killing me! I keep checking every 30 seconds to find out... :eek:

It's over my friends, the emails are out.
I'm very glad!! Hope everyone is served well.

See ya'll!

My match day? Begging my attending to take a "coffee break" in order for me to sneak a peak at my email. Meanwhile, others are having all out banquets.

repomoodsm2.jpg

Casa Noble Reposado

203eldiamantedelcielore.jpg

Cielo Reposado

2 tequilas aged 364 days