Cot

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jamminjimmy21

Hey all,

I was a little confused about the situation with COT this summer as my recruiter had told me that there were no longer any slots. But I talked with someone from AFIT yesterday and they assured me that there are still slots available for the course in June (which starts May 28th). So I signed up and I'll see everyone who is attending in May! Just wanted to let any fellow "HPSPers" know in case they wanted to shoot for that course.

Members don't see this ad.

I am getting commissioned next week for AF, does anyone know if there are any spots left in the COT that will be in June or if it has filled? thanks

I am getting commissioned next week for AF, does anyone know if there are any spots left in the COT that will be in June or if it has filled? thanks

When were you accepted?

I would contact the people at AFIT ( here's a link with contact info https://www.afit.edu/cip/contacts.cfm). They are very knowledgeable and should be able to answer your question. When I signed up for COT last month there were still plenty of spots for June. Contact them to get the most up to date info.